Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yes, I Entered a Contest

I went to the Pigtails and Snails blog through a friend that I have and entered the contest. Liz is giving away a beautiful quilt from a Lizzy Anne Pattern, and because I love applique so much, I had to enter. It is wonderful that she is so generous in giving a quilt away in her giveaway. Go to http://pigtailsandsnails.blogspot.com/ Hope I win this one, as it is gorgeous!

1 comment:

quiltmom anna said...

It is a gorgeous quilt and I entered it too- someone is going to be a very lucky person who wins that beautiful quilt.
I love the bags you have been making-they look so pretty and you seem to be having lots of fun making them.
Your new TV looks great- we have a large one too- you get use to watching the big screen all too soon.
Hope your knee is feeling better.
Hugs,
ANNA