At It's Daffycat, for her 2nd blog anniversary, there is the cutest giveaway of Simon's Cat book. It is really such a funny book, and it is always good to get a good laugh.
Thanks for the wonderful comments you made on my blog. Also Thanks for sharing the giveaway. I like cartoons and Garfield was one of my favorites. Also felt sorry for Odie though. Now I like Daffycat too.
Btw, I saw the first tv add for 'New Moon'! Very interesting. :-)
But since I'm still upset with Summit for getting rid of Rachelle/'Victoria' I'm not going to see the film, on the first weekend. -pout- Oh sure, I know my one ticket won't make a big difference to Summit's haul from this film franchise. But I'll feel better. -grin-
Plus, I'll go to a first showing on a weekday and not have a lot of screaming/coughing teens around me. :-)
And yes, I know that Rachelle is still playing 'Victoria' in "New Moon." But she was bumped out of playing the part, in next film. -pout-
4 comments:
Thanks for the heads up will pop over there now
Hugs Janice
Hi Micki,
Thanks for the wonderful comments you made on my blog. Also Thanks for sharing the giveaway. I like cartoons and Garfield was one of my favorites. Also felt sorry for Odie though. Now I like Daffycat too.
Willow
Thanks for sharing the cutest giveaways and the cute blog too - Hugs Nat
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, cute! :-)
Btw, I saw the first tv add for 'New Moon'! Very interesting. :-)
But since I'm still upset with Summit for getting rid of Rachelle/'Victoria' I'm not going to see the film, on the first weekend. -pout- Oh sure, I know my one ticket won't make a big difference to Summit's haul from this film franchise. But I'll feel better. -grin-
Plus, I'll go to a first showing on a weekday and not have a lot of screaming/coughing teens around me. :-)
And yes, I know that Rachelle is still playing 'Victoria' in "New Moon." But she was bumped out of playing the part, in next film. -pout-
Aunt Amelia
Post a Comment