Barb of Bella Vista is having a great giveaway, and I thought I would give you a heads up. It has the cutest snowman and cookbook in the prize package. Go take a look here.
Hi Micki, Just stopped by to have a look at your blog........I can't believe all those blogs you follow! Wow! Your blog is great looking with so much to look at :0). How are things in beautiful Ireland?
Micki - you are just so wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. I loved your comment on my blog about the zipper!!!!!!! I am in the process of removing a zipper from 4 years past . It was my first jacket project with Lynne and I was so excited. I finished the project and wore it everyday - ABOUT 3 weeks worth and then one day when I was hooking up with Lynne to sew - I could not get out of my jacket! The Zipper had jammed and Lynne had to cut me out of the zipper! LOL So, I am in the process of removing it and hoping to put a new one in and I will think of you the whole time!~smile~ Much love and best wishes! Linda -The Sewing Granny!
O! P.S. - thank you for mentioning your weather over there - I LOVE hearing what it is doing - compared to ours over here!
Barb sent me over, she tells me you felt, even though she doesn't know what that means!! So do I, so I'm looking for more fiber blogger buddies. I'm signing on!
11 comments:
How fun....consider me there!!
Thanks for sharing Micki. Christmas giveaways, what fun - Hugs Nat
That is a nice give away...thanks for sharing Micki!
Thanks for visiting my Disney Sunday contribution. My father was Irish but 2nd generation. I have never been to Ireland. Nice to meet you! Kerrie
Hi Micki,
I love cookbooks and snowman. Isn't it a wonderful giveaway.
Willow
Thanks for the hint. And I do love your new blog design!
KATRIN W.
Just back from Houston. Looks like you've had a lot going on the last few days, and it was fun to get caught up with your blog.
Hi Micki,
Just stopped by to have a look at your blog........I can't
believe all those blogs you follow! Wow!
Your blog is great looking with so much to look at :0).
How are things in beautiful Ireland?
Happy sewing,
Kim
Micki - you are just so wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. I loved your comment on my blog about the zipper!!!!!!! I am in the process of removing a zipper from 4 years past . It was my first jacket project with Lynne and I was so excited. I finished the project and wore it everyday - ABOUT 3 weeks worth and then one day when I was hooking up with Lynne to sew - I could not get out of my jacket! The Zipper had jammed and Lynne had to cut me out of the zipper! LOL So, I am in the process of removing it and hoping to put a new one in and I will think of you the whole time!~smile~
Much love and best wishes!
Linda -The Sewing Granny!
O! P.S. - thank you for mentioning your weather over there - I LOVE hearing what it is doing - compared to ours over here!
Great giveaway - pls enter my name in the drawing and thanks for sharing.
Jleibfried@aol.com
Barb sent me over, she tells me you felt, even though she doesn't know what that means!! So do I, so I'm looking for more fiber blogger buddies. I'm signing on!
Post a Comment