Nelly, my Pfaff 4.0 Expression, finally came home, and it is purring like a kitten and working like a charm. Yeah!!!!!!! I will be working on my Streets of Ireland quilt today, so I will try to finish that over the next few days and post a
pic.
pic. Next on the agenda is to get my Janome 350E to Scotland for its service. It is a great embroidery machine, and I will need it in top notch condition, as I will be making several Christmas gifts in November. Christmas is right around the corner, and the way time is flying, I will have to get myself
in gear. As a matter of fact, as I write this, Christmas is 63 days away, and of course my Irish Giveaway is in December.....
in gear. As a matter of fact, as I write this, Christmas is 63 days away, and of course my Irish Giveaway is in December.....What can I say, I love to tease.LOL
Heidi is having a necklace giveaway, so please join in.November is only days away, and I am so excited as New Moon will be shown on November 20th. I have watched the first movie, Twilight so many times, that I am ready to see this one in the
theater, and then buy a copy for myself when it is available on dvd. I have to admit that I have missed reading the books. If you are a Twilight fan, be on the lookout for the movie in your theaters. I am counting the days!
theater, and then buy a copy for myself when it is available on dvd. I have to admit that I have missed reading the books. If you are a Twilight fan, be on the lookout for the movie in your theaters. I am counting the days!Finally, someone found my blog just recently, and I am thrilled to have found her blog. Linda's blog Fiber Fabrications is just wonderful! She is a quilter, sewer, spinner and dyer of fibres, and a weaver from the State of Washington. Check this blog out....It is so interesting!
Off to go food shopping! When I get back, I have lots of blogs to catch up on. We have been so busy finishing the renovations and painting for our wee cottage. Have a great Thursday!
24 comments:
Aren't you the busy one? Thanks so much for the plug!
Ugh, I can't think about Christmas yet! I need to get my machine back and lock myself away in my sewing room. UFOs to finish...
63 days 'till Christmas? Yikes!
Glad Nellie is home safe and sound!
Annnnd guess who has her New Moon tickets already?? Yep, that would be me...Dawn rocking her inner tween! hahahahaha
dawn
You are so busy. glad nellkie is back home and enjoy your new painting.
Hi Micki! LOVE that bib!!.. As for 63 days till Christmas?!.. Oh no! Don't make me look like I did yesterday! Ha! Ha! I was just beginning to find my smile again! (0; Glad to hear Nellie is back home again! ~tina
Micki I am so glad the painting arrived. I have never mailed to Ireland before and was wondering how long that would take. It is wonderful to have met someone as nice as you. I am so excited for the New Moon movie also, its so interesting when I finished Breaking Dawn I cried there were no more to read :0( I am with ya with the countdown.
Have a great afternoon, can't wait till Christmas either it is the best time of the year for sure.
Blessings,
Heidi
What a busy gril you are, love the bib! Kath x
Imagine having to send your machine to another country for servicing!
I just go down the street practically. It makes seperation hard, I can imagine.
Glad you got your Nelly returned safely.
So glad your machine is back, i am trying to do it that the service on my machines won't come just before holidays but after so i don't get stopped in my tracks lol
Your prizes are lovely you have a good day
Hugs Janice
Glad you got your machine back....and well....I knew Christmas was getting close but not that close....
I am happy to say I have made several of my Christmas already! It's a good feeling I must say to be ahead of it all.
Glad to hear that Nellie is home safe and sound. I need to take both my babies in for a service but it is a bit of a trek and they are being heavily used at the moment. Maggi
Thanks for visiting the blog, we were so excited about that oil, you would have laughed if you saw us tripping over one another to get a camera, it was hilarious! K
I meant to say the OWL, not oil! Mental Pause has set in - ha! K
Holy Moly, Girl! You are so busy! Oh and thanks for reminding me Christmas is 63 days away! Yikes! I'd rather not think of that. We are enjoying nice fall weather, I can even sit on the deck in the sunshine with a sweater and read. I want it to stay this way all through to May! I'm not a winter bunny at all! Anyways, I'm glad you got your machine back. Happy Day! Enjoy it and working on your Irish Quilt! Nellie! I should name my machine! She's been very faithful to me! And still painting, wow you and Joe are ambitious! Good Job! Hugs to you in Ireland from Washington State in the good 'ol US of A!
Hi Micki!
You sure are one busy gal! Have you noticed how "life" seems to get in the way of fun stuff l- like - Sewing?????
I see you have noticed how our sewing days are flying by-it sure does make you get older -FASTER!
I loved your bib you made for the baby -that is so cute!
I am a Twilight fan also! I did get to read the first 3 books, but it was hard to find the TIME and I ended up staying up till 4AM during the days I read it and was so tired! But the books are wonderful - I used to be a fast reader , but now I wonder-of course I used to be younger and something happened there too!!!!! LOL
Many Happy Endeavors to you - I mentioned how you encouraged me with a ZIPPER in my blog tonight. Thank you so much!
Hugs, Linda-The Sewing Granny
Micki you are too sweet! Really! You and your blog are just so much fun to be around. I can't believe Christmas is so close. I usually make homemade gifts but this year Nicholas will have to be it! He took nine months after all.
Thank you again Micki for sharing your joy and sending a little our way for my son.
I'm glad Nelly is home and baby bib is a treasure for Nicholas - thanks for sharing - Hugs Natima
Christmas sure is coming up fast! Guess I better get cracking on what projects I want to make for presents! I can't wait until the new Twilight movie comes out too! I hope they make all the books into movies!
Lovely win and I can't wait to watch New Moon! What I saw so far is very good.
Have a lovely weekend (O:
Lovely win and I can't wait to watch New Moon! What I saw so far is very good.
Have a lovely weekend (O:
What a cute bib, and judging from the kiddies here, a really useful gift! Hello from Chicago, Micki!
Micki,
Great post - I enjoyed reading what's been going on in your life! :)
I will be taking my machine in tomorrow.... I hope it won't have to stay at the dealer too long.
Post a Comment