Saturday, October 31, 2009

My New Bath


Joe took a pic of the new bathtub....It was impossible to take the whole pic of the bathroom in one shot, as it is a small bathroom, but at least you get to see the bathtub, and all the pink. I will now have to get a new toilet seat to match the wood of the bathtub. Tonight, I will have that candle lit, my duckie swimming next to me, lots of bubbles ( milk and honey bubble bath), music playing, and I will have died and gone to heaven.
We are off to the country market where they have a display of homemade foods and crafts. It is the last day of the market till the springtime, so we are off to see it for the last time for a while. Our market won an award for the best country market in the country.


It is also the first day of the Halloween weekend, and how appropriate that it is raining and cludy...just perfect for All Hallows Eve.

32 comments:

Lurline said...

Your pink bathtub looks so inviting! Happy Halloween!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Shakerwood said...

Isn't it nice to have a "new" bathroom! I love the wood on the outside of the tub. It actually kind of goes with the pink. Nice Choice!

Daffycat said...

It looks nice, Micki! I can even see a little cross stitch ornie hanging there!

Happy Halloween!

fabricartist21 said...

Say I like your tub and I am sure you can hardly wait to SOAK!! i am having a giveaway on mu blog.

Tammy said...

Oh what a LOVELY bath tub Micki! That bath taking plan of yours sounds wonderful, I would add a bit of chocolate to the plan ;)
Have fun this weekend and Happy Halloween!

LINDA BYLSMA said...

I really like the wood housing for the tub. Ooooooo, how I'd love to have a tub to soak in. The one we have now was built for small people. You can't put your legs out straight, or soak your entire body. It's weird. Enjoy that bubble bath and relax!

Simone de Klerk said...

A pink bathroom. I LOVE it!!! How relaxed you must feel when you take a bath there.
Happy Halloween ~O:>>

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Ohhh pretty!!!!!

Happy Halloween/Samhain!!!

Aunt Amelia

Judy S. said...

Happy Halloween, Micki! Enjoy your weekend. Love that pink bathroom; what a cheery place!

SewCalGal said...

Your new tub/bathroom looks lovely. Have a good soak and enjoy the bubbles. And, definitely have fun at Market.

Happy Halloween!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Cris Uchoas said...

Hi,
Your new bathroom was beautiful, I liked the colors and decorations, especially the yellow duck.
Happy Halloween!

Carrie said...

Love the new pink tub. Hope you enjoy your bubble baths.....ahhh! It's the last day of our local farmer's market, too. We better enjoy this last one till next year!

Nedra said...

Joe is a good sport to support a new pink bathroom. Enjoy the bubbles.

Nancy M. said...

Your bath looks great! I love pink!

Kaaren said...

There's nothing like a good long soak in a tub with steaming water and lots of bubbles. You'll certainly be 'in the pink', Micki.

Enjoy!

Bunny said...

Oh I love your pink bathroom lucky girl it is wonderful. We are in the middle of installing a new bathroom with a shower stall in our basement. We really need the extra shower since our son has moved back home and sill have our youngest home. We should have kept our bigger home LOL. Oh well we are cozy and lucky to have each other. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. I showed all the wonderful comments to my daughter and she smiled a big smile. Have a great day.

taylorsoutback said...

Have fun with those bubbles! Ir looks heavenly.
After knee replacement, the shower is my answer - how I miss a nice soak:o)
Have a good weekend.

Annika said...

So nice with a warm bath a cold autumn-evening.

webbsway said...

Hi Micki
Love, love the look of your new bath! Congrats. I bet you all will really enjoy it.

Thank you for your sweet comment about hoping I get my machine back. Since it has been 3 weeks , I have learned one thing ???? I must be addicted to my embroidery machine and being able to be creative with it! We all try to find "our bliss"!
Happy Halloween!
Linda - The Sewing Granny

Miriam said...

I love your pink bathroom!!
Cute little duck there too!

marina said...

Life is full of little pleasures.....
Enjoy your soak!
cheers
Marina

Julia said...

I love your new pink bathroom..
That bath looks so inviting...a lovely long soak with a nice craft book, and a little drink!
Julia ♥

Liz said...

Mmmm, looks luxurious to me! Enjoy blowing bubbles Micki.
Lizzie
XXX

Barb said...

Love your tub...enjoy!!!

CindyMae said...

Love the new bathtub, it looks wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Micki,love your tub....sheer bliss....enjoy...hugs lyn

Shelly said...

Happy Halloween! You bathtub looks great, but how you enjoy it is even better!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Love the new bathtub! It looks nice and deep and I really love the wood on the outside.

Chris H said...

I take it you love pink then!
Is the bath pink too, or is it just the relection from all the other pink making it look pink? It is a very pretty bathroom... perfect for bubble baths.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Hope Joe likes pink too :) Very nice.

Tracey said...

So cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink tub and the handles. I will have to ask David to put that on his to do list. As I get older it is harder to get out of the tub.

Willow