KR, from the Postcard Pizazz Group, sent me a surprise fabric postcard. It was a watermelon, and I was so happy to see it, as it was an unexpected delivery. I then decided to make her one and made a flower postcard...sort of impressionistic...with my Babylock EMB12. I used wool roving, yarn, batiks, and angelina fibres. I then used fancy stitches to finish it off and did the satin stitching around the edge. I used black fabric paint to add some details to the flowers. It is off to NY State to surprise her, unless she sees this post, and then she won't be surprised.LOL Anyways, her card brightened up a very cloudy, rainy day here in Dunfanaghy.
2 comments:
Micki, that Embellisher is on overtime. hahaha, The things you are making with it are fantastic.
Wow ... had to stop... your work is amazing... really cool
Post a Comment