Yesterday, I did a hexagon flower while I watched the Masters on tv. The scenery in Augusta, Georgia was beautiful, and I was cheering for Tiger Woods of course.
Today, I made two minature blocks. One of them was a killer, but now I have 5 more to do to catch up with the group.
It is a lovely day here in Dunfanaghy. It started off cloudy, but the sun is trying to show its face.
I will be enjoying a Baileys Irish Cream at the Whiskey Fly Bar which is in Arnold's Hotel. We will be sitting in the snug ( meaning cozy) corner of the bar near the fireplace. It is very romantic there.
Happy Easter to all!

9 comments:
I am going to try my hand at mini blocks next, Civil War Diary quilt then a Dear Jane. I had to check in at the Masters too. I am so happy that we have had small touches of spring here. Now if the snow in the shade will melt!! I think this hexagon is my favorite so far.
I am loving all of your quilts! I just love quilts on beds and walls, but I've only ever made two small wall hangings.
I'm not one for watching golf on TV, but I LOVE Bailey's Irish Cream. Have a cozy, romantic evening!
Have fun.. I love Baileys Irish Cream in hot chocolate... we have a bottle of Baileys caramel that's really good in chocolate.
Wow...you have been busy with all your blocks. I have finally drawn and printed out some papers for the GFG....can't wait!!
Lovely as always. You are steady working on all your wonderful projects. Glad you all are back to feeling better too.
I have not had a Baileys in a long while!Might set me straight again!!;-)
Enjoy the romantic spot!!
Your new midget blocks are lovely and I also like the new flower a lot!
Happy Easter to you too, and say hi to Joe from me!
KATRIN W.
HAPPY EASTER,
Same to you and Joe.. We are having some of family here on Sunday. Supposed to be nice? Your work is great and I love all the hexagon blocks. They are gorgeous..I too am pulling for Tiger.. He's my man.. hah!! Hugs to all.
Maggey
Your Easter sounds gorgeous - we are off to a family lunch tomorrow!
Hugs - Lurline♥
Post a Comment