I received the cutest siggies in the mail. One was from a woman in Germany named Petra, who said that she started doing patchwork and quilting when her son Max was a baby. The other one surprisingly enough came from Max, who is only 7 years old. She said that he is always hoping that my swap partners have a chold or grandhchild who might want to swap with him. I, of course, made two siggies: one for Petra and one for Max.It turns out that my siggy will be her 76th siggy. She wants a quilt out of it, and Max wants a wee wall hanging. I thought that was so cute! Hopefully, they will check my blog and see their siggies, as I really loved them, enjoyed the story and wanted to thank them both.
Today, I will continue to work on my heart wall hanging. I am almost finished the antique stitching that I am doing, and then I will put the binding on and the sleeve and do the final hand sewing. I will be done by the end of the weekend, so I will post a pic.
Off for a romantic walk on Killahoey Beach with Joe.
4 comments:
How gorgeous to have a block from someone so young! Very cute :-)
Love them both!!
Good to see that there is another generation of quilters out there. Both are lovely. Hope you enjoyed your walk. Maggi x
How adorable and only 7 years old! Kath x
Post a Comment