Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just Joined F-r-i-e-n-d-s Swap


I just joined F-r-i-e-n-d-s Swap at Khris's blog which is called Sew Prim Khris . You can find the details of the swap at http://sewprimkhris.blogspot.com/2009/04/f-r-i-e-n-d-s-swap-open-to-all-bloggers.html. I am an official follower of her blog, and you will love it, if you check it out. I love any kind of friendship swap, so this one sounded like great fun.

4 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Swaps are such fun, eh? Love your bright spikey blocks very much! And congrats on winning the blog button, very cute!

Simone de Klerk said...

I saw this swap and had to say NO NO NO many times to myself. Hope there will be another time!

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Micki,
I'm your Swap Partner for the FRIENDS SWAP! Look forward to chatting later. Ros

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Love the spikeys.... can't wait to see the finished Carnivale quilt. You certainly deserve a nice blog award. I so enjoy reading yours.