
I finally got The Streets of Ireland finished, and boy was I happy! I completed it with my newly serviced Nelly, and I was so glad that she was purring like a kitten, because I had tons of machine quilting to do on the quilt. It does so remind me of a street in Dublin, and I really do love it!
I also got a lovely siggy in the mail from
Willow, and she put hearts in the centre,

and sewed it in her favorite colour purple. Thanks so much truly, and it will be wonderful including it in my quilt once I have enough siggies to make the quilt.
It is raining cats and dogs here in Dunfanaghy, and it is a real Autumn's day. Halloween is next Saturday, so there w

ill be lots of festivities here and parties. Enjoy your Saturday!
30 comments:
What a lovely quilt! Congratz on a finished project :) And its so nice to get your sewingmashine from the "doctor".
Hope you will have a great weekend!
Congratulations on your finish. You're going to have a special quilt will all the siggy blocks.
Micki love it. I am sure hubby is going to enjoy it.
Looks great Micki!!! Glad Nelly is back purring away...it is nearly Sunday now here...so you have a lovely one...Dzintra♥x
This is a gorgeous quilt, Micki. You did a beautiful job.
Have a great weekend. TTFN ~Marydon
So glad to hear that your Nellie is purring along. Very cute siggie.
Hi Micki. I am so glad you got the siggie. I love the quilt you finished, it looks beautiful.
Willow
Love your quilt of Ireland, so reminds me of a happy travel!! Your siggies are really interesting and will be a fantastic quilt for fond remembrances. Have a great day . Hugs, Marie
Isn't is fun to finish? Such a good feeling. You did a great job.
What a great finish, Micki! Have a lovely weekend.
What a pretty quilt, Micki - and your "siggy" looks great too. Judie
hi micky,what a beauty,it is always a good feeling,finishing something,have a nice sunday,susi
Your Streets of Ireland look very nice! You have done very well.
KATRIN W.
Love the siggy....if you tell me how to do one, I will make you one..in the future.
What a wonderful wall hanging...you did a great job.
Well...your Streets of Ireland is just terrific!! You did a great job girl!!!
Oh I love your quilt. Such a nice feeling when you finish a project. Hope your machine is happy. It is a real fall day here too but warmer then usual and very windy the leaves are falling off the trees by the tons. :)
So glad to see the Irish Quilt and It is adorable!! Very very nice work! That "siggy" is adorable, and how cute it'll be when all put together! It is very much like fall around here too, with a cool 56 degrees today. Took a short walk with my Nico and just had to swish through some leaves we came upon!!! Brings back childhood real quick! Have a wonderful weekend!
Lovely projects and its raining here too. hugs xxx
Micki, so glad that you got Nelly back. Your Streets of Ireland quilt is pretty. How did you print the street signs?
well done Micki. Looks great.
what a welcome home for Nelly!
ENjoy your sunday.
Marina
Congratulations. Micki on finishing Street of Ireland. It's a lovely and memorable quilt. Having Nelly home again must be comforting - Hugs Nat
It is just lovely, great work.
I love it....especially the street signs!!!!!I got a kick out of your hubby peering over the top!
Lovely looks great now it finished
Nice siggy block as well
Hugs Janice
The Streets of Ireland finished beautifully! Congratulations!
Oh I do love the street quilt, especially! You are always so prolific!
Beautiful quilt. Great quilting.
What kind of machine is Nelly?
Oh girl! You know I'm waaaaay behind on reading blogs, but just caught up with yours and honestly!! You have such a fun blog! Congratulations on finishing your gorgeous quilt and thanks for sharing so many fun things with us:)
How LOVELY!!! Your quilt turned out amazing.. thank you SO MUCH for sharing it with me!!!
Post a Comment