Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just a Reminder About the Giveaway

Just to remind you all,I have a giveaway that I posted earlier on January 20th. I am changing it to my own giveaway as I must have not met the deadline for the One Heart, One World Giveaway, so I am not on that list. As I still wanted to give away the prizes, it is still on, as I will thoroughly enjoy mailing the winners their prizes.

If you want to participate, the last day you can post your comment is on February 11th. Please post your comment on the January 20th post to qualify. I don't have too many entries, so why not give it a go and try to win the book and bookmarks? Make sure that there is some contact information so I can tell you that you won. I will post the book and bookmarks to the three winners this week.

The book is awesome and I think that you will love the bookmarks that I machine embroidered. All the best,

Micki

4 comments:

Marie said...

Hi there, I would be thrilled to win your jelly roll book. Love your book marks too. Such a nice give away. I really am enjoying our new friendship. Hugs, Marie

Maggi said...

Have left comment on the giveaway blog on 20th Jan. Maggi

a good yarn said...

Thanks a bunch Micki for hosting the giveaway. I've left my details on the Jan 20 post. You've got to be in it to win it!

Cheers...Ann :)

Dionne said...

Hi Micki, I LOVE your bookmarks, I was so happy to enter. I love your blog too!
Cheers,
Dionne