Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Siggy and a Gorgeous Postcard Arrived


I received a beautiful siggy from Decool who lives in France. I always love flowers, so the fabric was perfect, and who can resist cats. Thanks so much!


I had a swap with Dianna who is from the Postcard Pizzazz Group. She made a gorgeous lace fabric postcard, and wrote on the back:

"The silver foil is from a Cadbury Carmello Bar which I sacrificed for you."


That made me laugh out loud. I hope you endured eating the bar!LOL Boy, do I love Cadbury....actually, I love any chocolate.


I was busy today making a fabric postcard for Maggi, who is swapping with me. I can't post it, as I want it to be a surprise, but I did use my Janome 350E to machine embroider it...that is it...no more clues...mum is the word.

4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Great gifts. What a shame you didn't get your own Caramello Bar!

Cheers...Ann :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I love chocolate too!!! Guess most of us do...Dzintra XX

Simone de Klerk said...

This looks very nice! I love seeing all those siggies!

Anonymous said...

I too love Cadbury chocolate.. well, any chocolate but Cadbury is especially delicious.. and just today I bought a bag full of Valentine chocolates at Walgreens at half price.
Come on over and I'll share it :)