Saturday, February 28, 2009

Siggies and Extraordinary Postcard


I received two lovely siggies which were both from Germany. One was from Claudia, who machine embroidered the cutest dog ever in her centre block, and the other was from Femija, who obviously is a cat lover. Thank you so much!


Then I also got the lovliest postcard ever from Maggi, who lives in England. She used silk paper for the background and the stitching she did on it was incredible...It created the loveliest grid imaginable! She also did some hand embroidery in the wee block which used stunning fall colours. Thank you Maggi from the bottom of my heart. I will treasure it always!

4 comments:

Maggi said...

So glad you liked the card Micki, it was a pleasure to make and send to you. Maggi

Marie said...

Hey theregirlfriend, so glad to see your post today.Still fighting the feeling bad but i'm sure it will be better so(or else). Hugs.Marie

Anonymous said...

Cute cards.. each one has it's own neat touch.

Kath said...

Ooh you are a lucky girl Micki! Kath x