I am sending to all Australians, who are going through such difficult times, my love and an Irish Prayer . My thoughts and prayers go with you all.
An Irish Prayer
May God give you...For every storm, a rainbow,For every tear, a smile,For every care, a promise,And a blessing in each trial.For every problem life sends,A faithful friend to share,For every sigh, a sweet song,And an answer for each prayer
May God give you...For every storm, a rainbow,For every tear, a smile,For every care, a promise,And a blessing in each trial.For every problem life sends,A faithful friend to share,For every sigh, a sweet song,And an answer for each prayer
God bless you all!
6 comments:
Hi Micki, such a beautiful prayer. I too feel so humble for all the people and what they are going trough,the devasition is unreal when you think of it. god bless them all. hugs, Marie
Micki,
That's a lovely prayer. I feel so sorry for the people affected by the fires. Several of my blog buddies are from Australia and I worry about them.
What a lovely prayer!
Cheers,
Dionne
Thank you Micki for the love and the beautiful prayer...Hugs to you my Friend...Dzintra XX
That's so kind of you Micki. Thank you.
Ann :)
A beautiful prayer Micki
Post a Comment