I completed a hexagon flower in my favorite colour of pink while I watched the Masters Golf Tournament. Unfortunately, Tiger Woods did not win, but his performance today was incredible. He came from way behind and almost won, but it was just not meant to be. I have to admit that I was so upset that he did not win, but I did cheer him on all throughout the game.
Earlier in the afternoon, Joe and I hiked to the dunes area. We bought some carrots at the local shop for the horses, but unfortunately, they were not there, as they usually are. The sun was out and we really had a lovely spring day here in Dunfanaghy. The scene that I love to see the most from the dunes is New Lake with Muckish Mountains in the distance. The field in front of the lake is where the horses usuall
y are, but as you can see in the pic, they were not to be seen.
When I came home I knitted for several hours, and I am almost done the purple scarf that I am making to coordinate with a darker purple jacket that I have. I used Aran Wool, and will post a pic as soon as I am done.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday!

8 comments:
You must have heaps of those hexagons Micki...how many left to go. Sounds like a great day...now you can have the carrots...I love carrots ♣
I too was disappointed about Tiger..he certainly tried.Your hexagon blocks continue to be stunning, I really like this one and one other because it looks like broken or fractured?? Well, have a good week.
Hugs
Maggey
I am just in awe of your scenery!
That is a walk I would truly have
enjoyed!
Catherine
More beautiful scenery. Lovely colourful blogs lately. Just catching up after a spell on nights, Maggi
Another lovely hexagon block. I do so like seeing these. One day I'd like to play with paper piecing. What beautiful countryside you have around you. It must be almost spiritual to experience it. I can't help but think that your cares would melt away in that picturesque environment. I'm so glad you share it with us, Micki, thank you.
Happy Stitching...Ann :)
I am back! Your busy hand with those hexagons blocks? Love your color choice, they will look great together-Natima
:-) I certainly have to agree with you, on your favorite colour of Pink!!!
And what lovely country-side you live in! But you know that. :-)
'Aunt Amelia'
Love your hexagons again, dear Micki. Who knows one day I might get tempted.
And are you going to show us your scarf?
Post a Comment