Saturday, February 28, 2009

Billy Connolly and Another Hexagon


Yes, I finished another hexagon while I was watching Billy Connolly. Needless to say, I was laughing out loud while I was sewing. Thank God, I can multi-task. Connolly was touring his country Scotland, and also doing some hilarious comedy routines on the stage. He is by far my favorite comedian. I had such a good time making the block, and maybe that is why it turned out so cheerful looking.
I am returning to the show, as he is showing The Highlands, which is drop dead gorgeous just like our Donegal is.

8 comments:

a good yarn said...

How on Earth do you sew and watch him at the same time? I can barely catch my breath I'm laughing so hard, the tears streaming down my cheeks.

Nice block though!

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

Maggi said...

Another great Hexagon. I too think Billy Connolly is great and was watching last night. Have you managed to catch any of his latest series, Journey to the Edge of the World? He is going across Canada on the North West Passage route and it has been excellent so far. Maggi

Marie said...

Hi there , Love your hexagons your making.I have to get better at multitasking . Have a beautiful day. Hugs to you and Joe, Marie

Kath said...

Yes, I love Billy too! he's the only person on TV, who uses the F word and it dosen't seem offensive. I have to confess I did like his pink beard that time! Kath

Simone de Klerk said...

I love the colors of this hexagon flower! How many more to go?

Carol said...

Your hexagon's are looking great. I am going to try making some this year.

I have a photograph of BC with my late g-aunt. They used to live in the same village in Scotland.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

You do so well at multi tasking.... the hexes look wonderful.

Leah said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. from the looks of your blog, you stay very busy. the geisha blocks looks impeccable and extremely detailed - what patience you must have. as for Scotland, I have a secret wish to marry a Scot because then I could listen to his awesome accent all the time. Know any cute, single (30-something) Scots?