Thursday, February 19, 2009


I got the Kreativ Blogger Award from my dear friend Maggi whose blog is at

http://todreamtostitch.blogspot.com/ I am supposed to give the award to three creative awards. I agree with Maggi when she said that picking only three is the hard part. I will be notifying them that they won the award, and here are the creative bloggers that I am nominating:


1. Dzintra at http://dzintrastitcheries.blogspot.com/ who is a dear friend of mine and a wonderful sweet, creative person.


2. Pat at http://poshandtrendy.blogspot.com/ who when you visit her blog, you will see why I nominated her. She is so innovative and boy am I lucky to have her as a friend.


3. Marie at http://mariequilts.blogspot.com/ who is "my girlfriend" as she affectionately always calls me, and who is multi-talented.


You will have such a treat when you visit all of the blogs above. Well, I will have to get my creative juices flowing tomorrow in case the award is withdrawn. LOL ...just kidding.My goodness, this has turned out to be a great day!

Thanks again to Maggi who gave me the award. What a wonderful and generous gesture!

Hugs,

Micki

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Micki.. how sweet of you to think about me.

Marie said...

Hey Girlfriend, Thanks so much for the special award. Now I really need to get busy and be creative alot more. Your a special friend and I surly hope I can come accross the big water to visit you someday. Many Hugs, Marie

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Congratulations on your Award Micki...Thank you for thinking of me!!! I better keep creating hadn't I...Dzintra

Maggie R said...

Congratulations Micki on your award.
I really enjoyed my visit here and now follow you....You have a great blog.
I see you belong to Stitchin'Fingers and Bloggers who embellish... Me too. LOL
I have never been to Ireland, but s lot of my relatives came from there. I was a Dempsey before marriage.
Thanks for a good time
soos
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Carol said...

Ooooh be still my beating heart. Piccies of my homeland at Dzintra's blog :)

Congrats on the award. What fun.