Thursday, February 12, 2009

Winners of My Giveaway


Let's have a drumroll with fireworks exploding, and the winners are:

First Prize Goes To: Dzintra whom you can visit at http://dzintrastitcheries.blogspot.com/
She has won the book and the lace bookmark!

Second Prize Goes To: Maggi whose lovely work can be seen at http://todreamtostitch.blogspot.com/ She has won my handmade machine embroidered lace bookmark.

Third Prize Goes To: Phyllis whose incredible blog can be visited at http://spinknitandlife.blogspot.com/
She has also won my handmade machine embroidered lace bookmark.

Here is how the winners were decided: I told my husband that there were 17 entries and to choose three numbers from 1-17. Without looking at the list of course, he picked numbers 4,7, and 11. I then counted down and gave number four on the list first prize, number seven second prize, and number eleven third prize. Yes, he was my random drawer.

Congratulations to All! I will have your prizes in the mailbox tomorrow. Please email me your addresses, so I can send them to you. Enjoy!
Of course, all of you who entered are winners with a capital "W".

4 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh Micki...I am speechless (tears)...so excited...and to think I was going to buy myself a Jelly Roll for my birthday too!!! I saw one the other day and thought...no wait till then...now I'm off to get it next week....Thank you so much Dear Friend...and you're a Treasure Joe...Lots of Love, Dzintra XX

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Thank you so much Micki. I'm looking forward to the bookmark. I'm a big reader so I will put this to good use. You are very kind to do this blog giveaway.
Thanks again my friend.

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winners!!
I loved your fireworks picture!! what a neat way to celebrate the winning people

Maggi said...

Wow Micki, I am delighted, thanks so much, I do so much reading the bookmark will be much appreciated. A big thanks to Joe too. I also think the fireworks picture is great. Maggi