I got a hot water bottle cover kit that you can knit for my 12th Advent gift...Is that unique or what? It comes with the yarn, so how nice is that! Thanks so much again Rachelle!
Then, Joe and I went to Falcarragh , and we saw a parade with Santa coming down the street in a horse drawn sleigh. Of course, we didn't have the camera with us...boo hoo, but what fun to see it! The man who was dressed up as Santa was not that good, and funny enough, when he saw Joe, who really does look like Santa, he said, "I have the wrong job....You should be up here." I can't tell you how many times people stopped us saying that Joe should be Santa, and kids were all excited when they saw him. Needless, to say, I thought it was funny, but Joe did not see the humour in the situation at all! LOL We then went to a Christmas shop, and I couldn't resist the Santa figure that I saw there. You can see why I bought him when you see the pic.
We stopped for dinner at the local cafe, and it was a lovely afternoon, but oh so cold!!!!
We will be watching "Strictly Come Dancing" tonight, and we are looking forward to it.
Hope your Saturday has been fun for you too! Enjoy it all!
7 comments:
you are getting some awesome things...
I'm so glad you like it. I thought you could practice some more knitting!
Rachelle x
Yet another great gift. yes....too bad you didn't have your camera at the parade...we'd have enjoyed seeing the photos. *sigh*
Oh, yes...meant to add that I like your Santa doll...his boots are really great looking, too!
That's a great gift for you there Micki!!! Mmmm...a new part time job for Joe perhaps LOL...Dzintra♥x
I'm sure Joe only resembles Santa with his white beard, not his big tummy and red nose!XX
Here I am in Ireland again. Say telling all bloggers that I am having a huge giveaway on my blog this month and will add something new everyday. Go check it out.
Post a Comment