Monday, December 14, 2009

Short but Sweet


This is a quick post to tell you about my 14th Advent Gift....It may be short, but it is sweet. I got the cutest handmade bag from Rachelle. She stitched," Happy is the heart that believes in Angels." Boy, does that suit me to a tee! Thanks so much Rachelle for being my angel and for a lovely gift!

8 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful. Very special!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Nedra said...

What a nice sentiment.

Pat said...

This is such a wonderful swap for you! I'm loving it and I'm not even the one GETTING the gifts! hehehe

webbsway said...

Bravo, Bravo - a beautiful gift for a beautiful lady.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it, Micki!

Rachelle x

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Great gift Micki...this swap is so much fun!!! The Block keeper bag is a beauty and what a good idea to keep them all in one place...Dzintra♥x

Anonymous said...

A wonderfull swap, the bag is beautifull.

Nancy M. said...

Wonderful gift! It's so fun to see what you'll get next!