Ooops....no Flash!....Joe was about to take a pic of my 15th Advent gift, when the flash would not go off. We are charging it overnight, and I will post a pic tomorrow with the 16th Advent gift. I will tell you what it was... a lovely tea towel with a gorgeous Santa on it. I have it hanging on the rod of the Stanley oven. You will have to see this one...It is so cute!
Also, I wanted to tell you about Khris's online shop called The Fabric Cafe. It is wonderful, and I hope that you visit the shop to see a really wide range of fabrics at incredible prices! I have to say that I have a passion for fabrics, and I am always thrilled to find a new place online to shop. Here in Ireland, the prices can be high, so I normally shop online to find the best buys. Good luck Khris with the shop! Also, visit her blog called Sew Prim Khris. You are going to meet one classy lady.
4 comments:
"Oooops, no flash!" -giggles-
With me it's "Ooooops, batteries worn out!" But I keep 2 all charged, for when that happens. We have the charge thing for rechargeable batteries but it take all night, to work.
Oh do you like the look of "Hush hush"? I'm glad someone who reads me, would. Like I said, I'm still kind of in the dark about the details, but expect to read the rest tonight, and be up to speed. ,-)
Have you ever read any of the 'Dark or Bad Angel' type books? This is my first.
Our cameras are all tired from all the photos we are taking for our blogs. I'm thinking for a new one at Christmas. Hope Santa can hear my wishes - Hugs Nat
Those fabrics are lovely- lots of Michael Miller. And its wonderful to see Oztion show up on the other side of the world!
I've loved following your advent.
Post a Comment