Here are my 17th and 18th gifts from my Advent Swap! I got a wonderful magazine from Rachelle called Down Under Quilts which is from Australia. It is just incredible! I got some great ideas from it, and projects that I might do in the future.
My other gift was a large tea towel that had a map of Australia on it. How neat to see all the different states! I have so many good friends from there, and it was so nice to see where they lived! Thanks again Rachelle!!!! I have read through the magazine and the tea towel is on the table where my embroidery machine will be when it arrives on Monday, as it was only shipped out on Thursday.
As you know, many of us are writing Dear Santa letters because of the giveaway given by The Fat Quarter Shop. While I was looking for what I wanted Santa to get me, I found this incredible quilt that is coming out in February. I immediately wrote Kimberly Jolly, and asked her about it. I am definitely getting that kit. It will look spectacular on our bed in our newly painted bedroom. Here it is , and isn't it incredibly pretty? If you want to see the details, check it out here. I am in love with it! Kimberly will be notifying me when the kit arrives, and I can't wait!

11 comments:
wow, you are getting some awesome gifts....I am so glad for you!!
What a lovely quilt, I'm sure you will make an excellent job of it. Glad your machine is back, that will keep you entertained as you stay indoors warm and snug! Thankyou for all your support and good wishes this week, it has made a world of difference to what could have been a very worrying time. You are a real friend XX
such lovely lovely gifts each and every one! And I love the quilt you are going to make. Kimberly and her team are such wonderful people!
Hi Micki,I live in the state of New South Wales in Australia which is on the east coast.....nice pressies too...also wishing you and your family the best Christmas ever take care my friend....xoxo
Hey Micki, great gifts. Now look carefully at the words Western Australia on the tea towel. Just below the "R" is my home town of Dongara...I'm waving..Can you see me?
That quilt is definitely a winner Micki.
Have fun tracing where we are all from on your tea towel!
cheers
<Marina
Micki, doesn't Australia have some wonderful artist?? Awesome.. Well, just want to wish you and Joe a wonderful Christmas.. Getting ready here for my family with baking wrapping and trimming the house. Have a lovely holiday and New Year.
Hugs,
Maggey
Don't you just love Kimberly at FQS? She has the BEST customer service on the net!
And oh my goodness! What wonderful down under gifts! What a fun way to celebrate Advent!
Hi Micki...what great gifts, especially that tea towl...now you can have a look where we all are...Have agreat weekend, Dzintra
Great gift # 17 and 18. I love Down Under Quilts Magazine and the latest one featured our blogger friend from Selvage blog on it - Hugs Nat
Great presents! I love the quilt you picked.
Post a Comment