Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sue's Giveaway and Advent #13


Sue from Charlotte's Cottage is having a wonderful giveaway to celebrate her 100th post...Stop by and join in.

I am also adding the Advent #13 gift here...I got wonderful Australian fabric from Rachelle. It was delightful to get fabric from her country, and I just love the colours and the flowery design. Thanks Rachelle! I will put it to good use...I will have to put my thinking cap on and come up with a perfect project for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the info
hugs

Betsy said...

Thank you Micki for keeping us updated

Abatevintage said...

Micki I think I will have to head over there and check it out.

Blessings

?´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´??¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´? Heidi ?)

Maggey and Jim said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful holiday time there. Love the santa, he is exquisite..All of the advent gifts have been so nice too. Cold here too but not too bad today.
Hugs
Maggey

Anonymous said...

The fabric is beautiful. It looks like asters or daisys. I like those flowers.

Willow