Here are my next two Advent gifts. #19 is lovely Australian fabric, which I adore, and #20 is a large pincushion which is already sitting on top of my sewing table near my sewing machine. Rachelle, they are both beautiful and thank you so much!!!!!

As to the weather, it is rather icy cold here in Donegal. We got a light sprinkling of snow on the grass and hills, but mostly icy conditions and very cold weather. What can I say? It is cold, cold, cold!
18 comments:
Love your advent swap gifts...
Lovely gifts, especially that pincushion. Very cold here too, and lots of snow. Maggi
What lovely gifts you received in your advent swap!
Brrr....It looks cold there. Stay warm.
It looks bone-chillingly cold in that photo. Stay inside and sew!!! More great gifts...and only a few more to go!
You got some more great gifts! It does look kinda icy there! Stay warm!
Looks like you're having what we had last week and the week before; it WAS cold. Stay warm!
BRRRRRRRrrrrr. does look cold! Tis nice and warm here in the south pacific! *smiles*
Time to snuggle down and read a good book by the fire.
Glad you like them Micki! I'm sorry I haven't managed to post any pictures of my lovely gifts. My camera has died, and I'm waiting for Santa to bring me a new one!
Thank you for everything.
Rachelle
I just had to tell you, having recently discovered your lovely blog, that I love your dogs. They are beautiful.
And, I do love the thatched cottages. A few years ago I sketched one copied from a calendar given to us by an English friend from Cornwall. They have a certain majestic aura about them and I love them.
It's lovely to meet you and thank you for the comment on my blog. :-)
Take care
xx
I see you are a twilight fan too, I've been to the movie New Moon 6 times allready. I so love it ;-)
Thank you for visiting my blog. I love Lord of the Rings a lot, but it has been a long time since I read the books again. it's a wonderfull world to escape in and to dream off ;-)
And I have to dissapoint you, the photo on the site on not me, but a drawn picture ;-)
This is me atm, it's dark, but I hope you can see it.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o72/Siliun/2297164780a2297217720b470781071l.jpg
Have a wonderfull day and I hope to see you soon around.
Do your best to stay warm...maybe work on a quilt binding with the rest of the quilt covering you up!
Stay warm in all the ice and cold.
And please be careful of walking on the ice, if you have to go out.
I have enjoyed seeing your advent gifts. I hope you and Joe have a Happy Holiday.
Willow
And here in Holland we have 7 inches of snow! Just found your blog; it is great! Take a look at the snowy pictures at my blog www.dorryvanbeers.blogspot.com
Dorry
Oh my, it does look cold there. You seem to be having a lovely time with all of your swap gifts. What a nice idea.
You have had a beautiful bunchof advent things, things for sharing/ Merry Christmas to you , Joe and the boys too. HUgs, Marie
Post a Comment