
My most beloved Disney female character is Belle from "Beauty and the Beast". Belle is beautiful, kind, sweet, and intelligent. She is everything rolled up into one person...someone who totally represents to me "inner beauty". Belle's outward beauty is never the real focus, but her personality and intelligence truly are. My goodness, she loves to read just as much as I do, and her smile could melt anyone's heart! She is a true

dreamer, and she yearns for her Prince, adventure,and true love, but she doesn't care about appearances and looks deep into the person's heart. Enjoy this video clip of
Belle and you will surely smile.
3 comments:
Micki,
Belle is my favorite one off all the Disney Princess's. I named Isabel after her, because I knew that I could call her Belle for short lol, I never got around to calling her that, every one at her school calls her Izzy lol but every time I see Belle I think of Isabel.
Have a wonderful Holiday and a wonderful week.
I am so glad you were able to do Disney Sunday, it's so exciting when people join me.
Blessings to you and yours,
?´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´??¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´? Heidi ?)
Good Morning Micki...
I love this Disney Post. Thank you for sharing with me today.
Heidi Girl and I have always loved Belle the most, and spent many hours watching Beauty and the Beast, and the Christmas Special. She never tired of it. We even spent hours watching with her two girls.
Great job. Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry
She's my favorite, too! I have always envied her the gift of that library in the Beast/Prince's house! Someday, I'd like to have a library like that!
Post a Comment