Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fabric Giveaway at Oz Material Girls and Another Giveaway at Handmade by Heidi


Oz Material Girls are giving away beautiful fabric from the Beach House Collection by Robyn Pandolph. I love pink fabric, so I had to enter this one. Enjoy this one!


Also, at Handmade by Heidi, Heidi is giving away two neat prizes both of which contain fabric, so there will be two winners. We all love fabric!


I just found this blog, and it is lovely, so enjoy reading Heidi's posts, as she is just charming! I hope to get to know her, as I know we will hit it off.


12 comments:

Kaye said...

Hi Micki, Gene Black recommended your blog, and it looks might interesting. I am becoming a follower. Although my marriage name is Italian I am of Irish descent. Both grandparents on my Dads side are from Cork and my Mom was a Sullivan. How did a Philadelphia girl get to Ireland?

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks Micki, those beach house fabrics look beautiful. I will go and enter for the giveaway - Hugs Nat

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
I am going to have to pop over there and enter. Love the pinks too. So many things we can do with those colors.

Stop by today. You are in my tributes. I think you will enjoy.

It has been fun getting to know you, and I so look forward to
2010. Where has the time gone this year?

Happy New year sweetie. Country hugs and much love...Sherry

Gene Black said...

Micki, in my effort to "use what I have" I am not entering this one. I have many more light fabrics than dark ones. SO if I see darks (or brights) being given away, I will probably enter that one. Ha ha.

Happy New Year!

SewCalGal said...

Thanks Micki!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the giveaway news. I just love pink fabric, but I love all fabric. HA! HA!

Willow

Cattinka said...

I bet Heidi will make a nice new friend for you, you are so good at making friends and you have always been a good friend to me.
KATRIN W.

Abatevintage said...

Micki,

I finally got around to watching New Moon, awsome awsome movie, Loved it and can't wait for Eclispe what a wonderful series, and man I will be disappointed when they all end, but it was incredible to watch Jacob on screen hes a really good actor, you can really see his acting skills in this one.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you have an incredible and Safe New Year.

Blessigs
Heidi

Heidi said...

Hi Micki,
Thanks for entering my giveaway and visiting my blog. I love Ireland! We promised out children we will go there when we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. They will be teens by then. It's only 7 1/2 years away. lol.

Love your blog! I will be reading you often as well.

Gene Black said...

Now you added Heidi's cool giveaway and I had to go and enter! So much for not entering to win fabric. But the Love you is BRIGHT and FUN, I couldn't resist

quiltmom anna said...

Hi Micki,
Thanks for the info about the great giveaways- they are both really lovely ones so I have posted them on my new post.

I loved the photos of Ireland- the pictures of the coastline are just gorgeous. I hope that the weather has improved.
Happy New year to you Joe and the boys.
Warmest regards,
Anna

Tara said...

These look like great giveaways! Good luck to you. I hope the last day of the year finds you healthy and happy and the new year brings you many blessings!