Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Neat Giveaway and Great Sale

I love Jennifer Chiaverini, so I had to enter this giveaway. Alderwood Quilts is having a wonderful giveaway. She is giving colorful fat quarters away and the book The Runaway Quilt by Jennifer, which I am dying to read.

Also, she has a great sale on Strips and Curves Templates ....check that out too. Here is a pic of a quilt that will give you an idea of what you can do with the Strips and Curves technique.

10 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those colorful fabrics are just calling my name.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Sweetie...
Oh Micki thanks for the tips on the give aways. I'll be checking them out. I so love the colors.

Thanks so much for sharing. Country hugs sweetie and much love...Sherry

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

thank you Micki, I am off to have a looksee

Judy S. said...

Thanks for the link! And a Merry Christmas to you both. Is it any warmer?

Pat said...

What a wonderful giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip.
What lovely colours those fabrics are
Merry Christmas to you and Joe

Anonymous said...

Just wishing you a merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Thanks Micki - Don't those fabric's look like candy?
Merry Christmas to you.

Anonymous said...

Micki, Tons of blessings are being sent your way for a fabulous holiday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ♥

quiltmamajb said...

Micki - Wishing you and Joe a wonderful Christmas holiday! Enjoy and be safe. Blessings to you both in the New Year. I like reading your blog - thanks for being so generous with your time and your ideas. Take care.....slainte!