Sunday, December 6, 2009

Advent Gift 6: Look Who Hopped to Our House?


Advent gift#6 was the cutest yet...You can see who hopped to our home...an adorable mother kangaroo and her baby. It reminds me of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo...Love, love , love it!
I am naming it officially Skippy, and she is sticking her head out of my new Christmas stocking, looking very happy indeed.

It has been storming here in Dunfanaghy. We have sleety rain, high winds, and just miserable weather. We took our walk, but needless to say the wind blew us both down the hill to our cottage. Enjoy your Sunday! I am going back to my lounge chair where I will be sitting comfy under my electric, velvety blanket....nice and cozy warm!

8 comments:

Zlaty said...

OH so cute! Love that advent swap!

Enjoy!

Pat said...

What a cute little critter! Enjoy your cozy cottage during the nasty weather.

Barb said...

That is cute.....and do stay warm...

Tracey said...

What a cutie!! It reminds me of a little bunny my boyfriend in 8th grade bought me. :)

Nedra said...

Bundle up and stay warm. We've been reading about all the rainy weather and storms in Ireland.

marina said...

Keep out of that stormy weather Micki.
Love your little skippy. I used to love watching that show as a child. I loved the way that Skip would 'talk' to Sonny and he understood him. Amazing.
'What there's some trouble over there Skip? Let's get dad'lol

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Ohh what a sweetie!!!

Glad you're safe and cozy, in the stormy weather. Inside never feels so good, as in bad weather. :-)

Aunt Amelia
Dec. 7, 1941

Mrs Quilty said...

I have noticed the weather in Ireland has been very wet and wondered if you were in the midst of that!! my best advice! Stay in and stay warm!