Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yet, Another Giveaway and Happy New Year


Nat is having a wonderful giveaway.....lots of very generous gifts, so take a look here and enter. Happy Blog Anniversary Nat!

Also, Happy New Year to you all. May you have only happiness and much blessings in 2010! I am looking forward to continuing the wonderful friendships that I have formed with you all! Much love from Joe, me, and our two boys Rufus and Charlie.

28 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Oh I'm first to comment, this time! :-)

Wishing you and yours, a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Gentle hugs,
Aunt Amelia

Annelies said...

I wish you a very happy, healthy and creative 2010 !

Marlene said...

Happy New Year to you both.

Anonymous said...

Micki and Joe - Happy new year to You both!!
Gina

Patty said...

Happy New Year to you and your boys,Micki!

Orcsmom said...

Happy New Year to you also!

Hugs!
Pam

Liz said...

Hope all your New Year wishes come true Micki and may it be a safe, happy and peaceful 2010.
Lizzie
XXX

Mrs Quilty said...

A very Happy New Year to you and Joe!!! Enjoy each day! Hugs to you, Mrs. Quilty (Barbara) from the Northwest corner of the U.S. where it is snowing to beat the band right now!!!!

Rosa-Munda said...

A very happy New Year to you and Joe.
Ros x

retdairyqueen said...

Happy New year to you all

Miriam said...

Happy New Year Micki!!

I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you and all your family.

Take care.

marina said...

All the very best for the New Year Micki!
cheers
Marina

Nancy M. said...

Happy New Year!

Tara said...

Happy New Year Micki! It's already 2010 there, we have about an hour and a half to go. I'll probably still be blogging, ringing in the year online. I hope 2010 is fabulous for you!

Amy said...

Enjoying my morning finding new blogs :0) I jumped over to yours after visiting Soscrappy's sidebar, and your Eclipse Countdown caught my eye. ANOTHER FAN!

Happy 2010. Enjoyable blog.

Maggi said...

Hope that you have a wonderful 2010.

andsewon said...

Happy New Year Micki to you, Joe and the Fur Fellas!!
Happy Brand New 2010 Hugs!!
Lola

Susan In Texas said...

Happy New Year, Micki! I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all your comments on my blog in 2009. Thank you very much.

All the best,
Susan in Texas

Cattinka said...

Dear Micki,
Ich wünsch Dir auch alles Gute im Neuen Jahr!
KATRIN W.

Blueladyjl said...

Happy New Year to all. Kind of rainy and windy here in my neck of the woods.. as long as the power stays on and I can quilt.. it will start out as a great year!

a good yarn said...

Happy New Year, Micki and Joe. I wish you happiness and good health. Ann :-)

Unknown said...

happy, happy new year to you! come enter my little giveaway too!!!!!

Danielle said...

A healthy and happy new year to you and yours!

Bia, from Brazil said...

Happy New Year! I´m glad I´ve found your blog. Loved it. I´ll be following you and displaying your badge.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, Micki .... I have enjoyed your blog, and am sure I will continue to enjoy your musings! :)

Bia, from Brazil said...

Tks for having come my way to meet me! Ireland is beautiful, I know, altough I´ve never been there. I´ve been to your home town, though, which is a very nice place.
I don´t feel the need of travelling to go sight-seeing but only to get to meet people. I´ve got a good reason to visit this country now! Come to Brazil when it gets way too cold there!
I love to see the quilts in the web but I´d love to touch and feel them all,like a child.

Bia, from Brazil said...

Tks for having come my way to meet me! Ireland is beautiful, I know, altough I´ve never been there. I´ve been to your home town, though, which is a very nice place.
I don´t feel the need of travelling to go sight-seeing but only to get to meet people. I´ve got a good reason to visit this country now! Come to Brazil when it gets way too cold there!
I love to see the quilts in the web but I´d love to touch and feel them all,like a child.

Bia, from Brazil said...

Tks for quickly returning my comment. I´ll be looking forward to, more than looking at your work, being able to touch and feel it and beeing able to meet you!

I´ll be postiing about Brazil in a short while - our fake white Xmas included!