Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa.....A Jolly Jabber Giveaway

There is a wonderful giveaway happening at Jolly Jabber. All you have to do is pick out something that you want and then write a letter to Santa asking for it. I can do that!
Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl most of the time, but we won't talk about some of the times when I have been a bit naughty.Santa, first of all, I would die for this Beri Bali Bop all in my favorite colours of pinks and blues. Doesn't it put a rosy glow on your fat little cheeks? I also wouldn't mind having the pattern that goes perfectly with this Bop, which is the Berry Bliss Quilt Pattern. Does it give me extra brownie points that I shop at The Fat Quarter Shop all the time online? It should Santa,and Kimberly could vouch for that.
Santa, I do hope that you make a stop at our wee village of Dunfanaghy in the wilds of Donegal, Ireland. Just tell Rudolph to make a sharp turn Northwest, and he will get there. So, just harness up your reindeer to your sleigh Dear Santa, and I will have a hot toddy waiting.
Thanks so much Santa and a " Jolly" Ho Ho Ho!
Hugs, Micki


8 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Keeping my fingers crossed Micki that Santa makes it to your wee village...Dzintra♥x

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope Santa reads your letter!

Gene Black said...

I am hoping Santa brings me a present from the Fat Quarter Shop too! I wrote to him on my blog too.

Pat said...

I think Santa is getting blitzed with letters from a LOT of us!!! Good luck to all....

Nedra said...

I know Santa will find you even in your small town. That Santa. He's pretty smart.

Chris H said...

You greasy little pork sausage! With a letter like that you are bound to get Santa stopping by! ha ha ha

Mrs Quilty said...

That a perfect letter...Santa won't be able to resist! Adorable!! Good luck! Merry Christmas to you, my Irish friend!

Simone de Klerk said...

When I saw that pattern, I did have to think of you, knowing how you love batiks! Great choice, with those wonderful fabrics. Hope you win, so we can see what the quilt will eventually look like (O: