It's finally here...My Irish Christmas Giveaway..In Gaelic, we say, "Nollaig Shonna Duit", which means Happy Christmas to you! I am so lucky to have met so many wonderful people through my blog and to have made some very special friendships.
In my giveaway, you can win the following:
In my giveaway, you can win the following:
1. A Belleek China Santa...If you want to see the Beleek Living site, click here to show you all the beautiful china made in Ireland.
2. Odd Irish socks with shamrocks
3. Butlers Irish Cream Truffle Chocolate.....Here is the link to our very tasty handmade Irish chocolate.
4. Irish Colleen Doll with shamrocks too....How cute is she!
5. Christmas copy of The Irish Quilting Magazine
6. A lovely postcard which I will write something special on which shows pics of the thatched cottages in Ireland.... There are thatched cottages all over Ireland, but Adare has the most in its pretty, wee village...If you come here, you will have to see this village.
This Colleen will have the drawing on Wednesday, December 23rd , and then I will mail the package to the lucky winner.
Here is how you get entries:
a. If you comment on this post, you will get one entry.
b. If you are a follower of my blog, you will get three entries more.
c. Lastly, if you post about my giveaway on your blog, you will get an additional 5 entries.
Please tell me in your comment if you are a follower and if you intend to post it on your blog.
Enjoy the giveaway!!!!!!!

136 comments:
Hi, Micki, "Nollaig Shonna Duit" to you and Joe. Hope your holidays are cozy this year and that you have too many blessings to count all at once. Thinking of you at this special time of year, Maggie
So nice with a x-mas irish give-away :) I wrote about it on my blog, and you know I´m a follower :) Wishing you a great weekend! http://sammanfaller.blogspot.com/2009/12/micki-delar-med-sig.html
Hugs from Sweden
What beautiful gifts you chose for your giveaway! I love the cottage it really is a dream. I´m a follower to your blog, please put me in the draw.
KATRIN W.
Good Morning Micki...
I love this giveaway. I so would love to win this one.
I am a follower, and I have already posted you on my scrollbar.
My daughter had an Irish wedding, even had shamrocks on the cake. So beautiful. I bought them a sterling cake topper that is a Gaelic cross. So beautiful. Under a cloche for safe keeping. Her 2nd year anniversary will be coming up in March, and what a wonderful gift this would be to give her. Even the postcard.
Oh I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity.
Country hugs sweetie...Sherry
hi,micki,i am a follower of your blog,and i would like to win something of your irish giveaway,merry chrismas and a wonderful new year,susi
Merry Chirstmas! love your blog and a giveaway too?
Love it, Vicki
Oh oh oh!!! I am so excited. I LOVE European Chocolate! The magazine, the postcard, the Santa, the the socks, and of course the "sweet Colleen" are all such wonderful prizes. I am in for a comment here.
"from a boreen green, came a sweet colleen, and she smiled as she passed me by"
Oh yes and a hearty Nollaig Shonna Duit to ya, lassie!
Merry Christmas Micki! I do hope you and Joe have a wonderful Christmas!
Your giveaway is delightful. So many great items, but I''d really love to read that Irish Quilting Magazine! Whomever wins will certainly enjoy all these goodies. I know I would.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
I am now an official follower...although I have been following anyway, I clicked the "follow" button today!
Hi Micki, please include me. Not sure if I will get time to do a blog post before the draw but if I do I will certainly mention you. Better not include me in that though, just in case! Here's wishing you and Joe the most fantastic Christmas, you deserve it. Love Maggi
I just posted about your giveaway on my site where I share insights about contests & giveaways: http://sewcalgalcontestinfo.blogspot.com/
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
I follow you with great delight!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
I have blogged about your giveaway.
I should be good for as many entries as possible!
Thank you for a chance to see so many fun prizes AND for the chance to win them.
Wow, Micki, an incredible giveaway! Don't count me in, because I already know how great it is to receive a giveaway from you!
Have a lovely weekend.
Oh geez, please, please, please ENTER ME!!!!, love the goodies you're giving away!
My very favourite Christmas ornament is my Beleek miniture watering can! It would be wonderful to take part in your giveaway. I am a follower. Blessings to you and yours.
I'm so excited and I forgot to tell I have been your follower from a while, your blog is really beautiful. I'm going to blog about it later, promise!
Love the cottage and what a great holiday giveaway! Count me in as a follower and I will post this on my blog as well. Happy Holidays.
what a great giveaway!i love ireland and we have holidayed there for nearly 30 years!!
gill x
How neat! First, I'm a follower. Second I posted about your giveaway on my blog. Third, hopefully when you draw, it will be my lucky day as it will also be my (cough, hack choke)45th birthday! Merry Christmas to you!
From your writings, I would so like to visit Ireland! We have Irish transplant friends who speak so longingly of 'home'. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
I would love to try some Irish chocolate! I am also a follower. Thanks!
Hi Micki! Oh please, please, PLEASE count me in on your Irish Christmas giveaway!! Everything looks wonderful, but you must know, that little dolly really caught my eye right away!! I am a follower, but I will have to let you know when I can mention this in a post (I'm not sure when I'm posting next)... I will mention it on my right side bar, though, as soon as I leave here! So glad to be back, visiting and catching up with everybody I've missed since the move! You all are lifting my spirits right up, just in time! Hoping this finds you and yours well, and enjoying the holiday season!! ((hugs)) ~tina
All of your prizes sound wonderful! I love everything Irish-including Guiness! My trip there 5 years ago will always be a highlight. I am a follower of your blog already!
Micki, I am a follower and will post your giiveaway on my blog. Colleen
Great giveaway! I am a follower of your blog already and I put your button on my sidebar.
What fun! I have enjoyed your Blog since you first started and we met postcard swapping! You have become one of my dearest friends and I hope one day we will meet in person! love Kath
Merry Christmas to you and Joe. What a wonderful giveaway, count me in. I'm a follower too.
Peace,
Patty
Hey Micki,
I just love your pictures...that cottage..oh! I want to spend Christmas there! I hope to spend a Christmas home in Ireland soon and I'm gonna hunt you down so we can have a cup of tea! Merry Christmas to you and many many blessings for the new year!
=) Meagan Collen
Oh wow Micki! What a fabulous giveaway!! I am a follower, and I will blog about it today. Thanks so much for entering me. Merry Christmas to you and your sweetie ;-)
Great giveaway! I'm a follower.
Merry Christmas!
pepsi324[at]yahoo[dot]com
Oh MY! I found my way here through Gene Black's blog, and wish I had known sooner about yours! My family is Irish, we have all been to the Emerald Isle many times, and my husband would retire there in a heartbeat if it wasn't so far from our grandchildren. Our youngest is a graduate student in Celtic Studies, how cool is that?! I am now a follower and have put this giveaway on my own blog. Thanks for all the chances --
Merry Christmas!
I am a loyal follower and friend and will post about your wonderful giveaway...
OH! Count me in! Became a follower too!
What a wonderful giveaway. Thank you for the chance!
Hi Micki,
Thank you so much for your generous giveaway! I have been waiting for it! :))
I just posted on my side bar about your giveaway and I am already a follower of your lovely charming blog! Good luck to me and happy holidays to you!
P.S.It's snowing today here in PA, I think Philly is getting a lot of snow! Perfect for staying in and sewing!
I´m a new follower of your blog,and I hope to start blogging myself.GOD JUL from Sweden.
What a nice Irish Christmas giveaway. I love the thatched roof cottages. They are so lovely to look at.
I have just signed up to follow you.
New here (from Lauralynn) . . . and am following now. I'd love a wee bit o' love from Ireland! It would be nice to get something so lovely now that we've relocated to Hawaii (I know, but it's not the same with no snow this time of year). ;)
Hi Micki, what a lovely giveaway! Please add me to your entrants so I am in with a chance!
I am also allready a follower of your blog!
As it is late, and I am tired... I am going to sleep now, but I will blog about it tomorrow and leave you a comment when I have done so.
Hope you have a good weekend!
Oh Micki, Happy holidays to you and Joe.What a lovely giveaway, anyone would just love.Of course I am a follower and am commenting here..So sign me up.. hah@@ Small snow here and it looks lovely on the branches and pines in our yard. Soon will be time for our family to all be together.
Hugs,
Maggey
Micki,
I love socks....
Maggey
Such an outstanding giveaway full of so much cheer. Both my husband and I are of Irish descent and a trip your way is in our plans (as soon as we can retire).
I have happily joined as a follower!
Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)
What a fun giveaway Micki...please add my name to your drawing. I am a follower, and will post tonight on my blog. Thanks so much and happy Christmas to you!
huhgs,
lynda
Well Micki, how could I not enter your wonderful give away.
Please count me in.
cheers
Marina
It's very well known I am always last to know...about anything...but
hey...your near home...my grandparents would be proud...maybe not so much my husband..no red hair, just the curls.....but FIESTY ...just the same.....SEASONS GREETING.......
Have a very merry Christmas x x x
Happy Christmas to you! Please enter my name in your lovely give-away. I am a follower of your blog, too. Hope that you and Joe and all your family have a joyful holiday!
Merry Christmas, Micki. I've followed you for a while now and enjoy seeing what you're up to. That new quilt you're going to make is a real beauty!
Merry Christams Micki & Joe! I hope you have a lovely Irish Christmas. Your giveaway looks exciting, I would love to be entered. I am also a follower
Cheers LISA V
I am now a follower of your blog. What a nice giveaway. I am also Irish in the US and proud of my heritage. Merry Christmas.
Hi Micki, I'm a devoted follower and I'm off to post about your give away. Then I'm going to cross my fingers...Haha...have a lovely Christmas week.
Hey, you know me Micki! Happy Christmas!
Hugs - Lurline♥
Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway - I am already a follower.
Merry Christmas,
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com
Micki , happy holidays and thank you for the opportunity to win this lovely prize. You know I am already a follower.
Hi Micki
What a lovely thing to do at Christmas
Iam a follower
Love Illene
Great giveaways Micki, I love the Irish Quilting magazine and hope to win it. I will post it on my next post - Hugs Nat
Dear Micki, Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway!
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you.
mmheck@verizon.net
I am so in love with your prizes! I already have you in my Bloglines so I follow you that way, and I will def. post about it so count me in!!
What a delightful giveaway Micki, I just love the socks.
I am a follower and will do a post of your giveaway.
Have a very Happy Xmas and all the best for 2010
Maria
http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com
What a sweet combination of Irish items for your give away Micki!!
I am a follower!
Happy Holidays!
Great give away, thank you for the chance to win!!
Merry Christmas!
(PS I have an Irish friend who would love these gifts!)
SheilaC
I follow your blog!
SheilaC
I will post about your giveaway tomorrow, and I'm a follower! So count me in for ALL the entries I can have.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours from Me !
Hi Micki - will post about your giveaway first thing tomorrow when my new entry is up. I am also a follower! Christmas in Ireland must be so special - to be surrounded by beautiful land and charming thatched roof cottages.
Your giveaway is so generous - this gal with Welsh ancestors would be happy to have it in her home! Have a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.
Oh, Micki! What an amazing giveaway! I love your blog, as I am Irish-American. My grandmother was born in Galway and we have many relatives there. Our family has a proud Irish heritage. What I remember most as a girl is the Irish music often playing in our home. I remember going to Carnegie Hall one year with my parents and several other relatives to hear the Clancy Brothers.
I am a follower of your blog and I will do a blog post this weekend about your giveaway. Heck- I want all the points I can get for this amazing giveaway!!!
Merry Christmas to you and Joe- and the luck of the Irish to you for 2010!!!
Gosh, the line is getting almost too long to find the end of it! LOL
Yes, I am commenting , yes I posted on my blog and Yes - I am a follower!
Thank you so much!
What a wonderful Irish give away. Like everyone else, I am keeping my fingers crossed to be the happy recipient of this give away. The cottage I am sure was one of the highlights on our trip when we visited Ireland in 2000. Wishing you Happy Holidays. I really enjoy your blog [follower]www.loosethreadsvicky.blogspot.com
Vicky
Micki, Merry Christmas to you and Joe. Hope you have a wonderful day.
What a generous giveaway,which I will post about.
Will always be a follower
What a wonderful and generous giveaway!
Please count me in,
I am a follower and I am posting your giveaway on my blog
Wishing you and your Anam Cara a very Happy Christmas and lots of health and happiness.
Nollaig Shonna Duit Micki, love to be in the draw for your Irish Christmas Giveaway....I have been a follower for some time, commented and added the giveaway to my scrollbar.....Warm Regards Lyn
"Hauskaa joulua teille" Merry Christmas to you in Finnish. Please enter me in the giveaway; Ireland is a place I would like to visit when I get a chance... The Emerald Isle... I will be a follower and I'm going to post about this at http://pirjoka.blogspot.com
BTW, will be leaving for a holiday and won't even see a computer for at least a week :) I'll try to find your email and send you my address in advance ;P, just in case (talk about positive thinking!)
Pirjo from Finland
Hi Micki,
what a sweetie you are, I have been following your blog for a bit now, but have just made it official. Now Irish chocolate, that is not something I have tasted ... yet!
Merry Christmas and please count me in for your lovely Irish giveaway. I got to your blog from Happy Cottage Quilter.
Nollaig Shonna Duit!
Here in Roscommon we are enjoying the snow...hope it goes by Thursday though as this part of Ireland, like most, has never heard of the gritters lol. I may have to hitch hike a lift on a neighbour's tractor to get milk lol
Wishing you and your wonderful hubby and happy Christmas.
I'm a follower, and get in every chance I can when I see an update.
(Did you ever make that crocheted dishcloth like mine? I know....you don't have enough else to keep you busy hehehehe )
BTW--I'm really needing that chocolate! lol
Oh, imagine winning at Christmas time, something from Ireland...wouldn't that be a dream?
I don't usually win. well in fact have never won and don't have Irish luck as the saying goes, so even though after following you all this time, I'm not going to win, I'm still here.
Merry Christmas by the way to you and Joe and don't you just love that cottage? I could live there!
Hope yo have a wonderful Christmas...thanks for sharing the photo of the thatched roof cottage!
Siobhan
This is a giveaway package that my husband would absolutely love; last name FLYNN. Hee!
Nollaig Shonna Duit
PS...follower though been here lurking and head over to post on my blog.
Well Hello Irish Lassie...Nollaig Shonna Duit to both you and Joe!!! A great giveaway...I am a follower already...and I will put this on my blog!!! Maybe your luck will rub off onto me LOL...Dzintra♥x
What a great giveaway. Should we post more than one comment if we are also a follower? (I've put you on my Bloglines list.)
Hello! I've just discovered your blog and want to read more. I'm thrilled to enter your giveaway. I have County Donegal ancestors - the McGinty family. Happy Christmas.
What a wonderful giveaway and thanks for the chance. Yes, I am a follower. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
OH WOW MICKI!!!
What a great giveaway.... My little Colleen would love these items.
Please include me in your drawing and thank you for the opportunity to join in on the fun.
I am a follower and I have also included a shout out about your drawing.
Dawn in AZ
golden-angel@cox.net
Hi Micki,
What a wonderful giveaway. Please enter me, of course I am a follower and I posted on my sidebar about your giveaway.
Willow
I hope your holidays are wonderful!
What a beautiful cottage! Love thatched roofs, wish we could have them in Canada. Merry Christmas to you.
Blogged about it now... sorry I did not have time earlier! but still enough time till the draw to send a good few people over!
Best of luck with your giveaway.
Thank you for hosting this great giveaway! I love all things Irish.
I will blog about this giveaway and subscribe to your blog through Google Reader.
What a beautiful giveaway, would love to win this. Thanks to Dzintra - have found your blog and am now a follower.
Gail
gcom31@msn.com
Oh I hope you also have a very merry Chrsitmas.
Gail
Oh my goodness I would be honoured to be added for a chance to win your giveaway. Truly generous of you. I am going to cross my fingers and toes. :) Hugs
I am a follower and will post a comment on my blog. Hugs
Hi Micki:
I follow Happy Cottage Quilter and read about your giveaway there. It looks like a very charming giveaway, and I hope I win. I am going to sign up to receive your feeds, and will become a follower. Merry Christmas.
Nollaig Shonna Duit to you. Thank you for having this give-away. I love reading your blog and I am a follwer. Plus I posted on my blog about it.
Happy Yule Blessings,
Cleary
Hi Micki,
I hope that you are staying warm and surviving the cold spell. It seems the storm has spread all over Europe.
You have been on my blog list for a long time so while I am not on your follower list I am a frequent reader. It is a lovely giveaway and someone is going to be a very happy winner of your lovely prize.
Hope you and Joe have a fabulous Christmas.
Wishing all the best to you and yours.
Warmest regards,
Anna
hi!
i just come across your blog and it is great.
so, i will become a follower!
i do not have a blog because i am not very good at stitching but i do love stitching!
merry xmas! from australia
I will have the link to this giveaway on my blog tomorrow morning...and you know I'm a follower. This post just jogged my memory that I have a Beleek ornament for the tree and didn't SEE it this year in the ornament box. I hope it didn't get lost somehow.....will hope it is somehow hiding in the bottom of the ornament box. I'll be upset if it's gone....as we got it on our one trip to Ireland in 1994.
Hello!
I admit I am new to your blogsite but have had a little read. Absolutely lovely!
And I do like your giveaway. Afterall, what better name is there than Colleen! (it's mine, by the way).
I am now a proud follower and have posted your giveaway on my blog, and added a link to your site as well.
http://froggyfables.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-giveaway.html
Good luck to all the entrants and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family from us over here in Australia.
xx
Hi Micki, "Nollaig Shonna Duit". I have visited your blog several times in the past & have added you to my list. Your give away goodies look great, especially the doll.
My great great grandfather was born in Tyrone.
Sue
What a fabulous give-away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Nollaig Shonna Duit to you as well!
What a great give away you have going. I am also a follower of your blog!
If this is open for overseas readers please count me in. A very happy Christmas to you and your family and all the very best for the New Year.
It looks like I am very late to comment but thanks for the opportunity to enter your give-away.
I am a new follower.
Best Christmas wishes, Natasha.
what a great irish giveaway, I'm a follower.
Meri Kirihimete! That is how our native Maori say "Merry Christmas". I would love to enter your draw - I am now a follower and I have posted your draw on my blog :)
I hope you enjoy the festivities over Christmas and that 2010 is good to you and your family.
Cheers
Paula (New Zealand)
Well, I'm a follower and tonight I'm going to make a post on my blog about your giveaway. I have to work in a bit, and I don't want to rush an ugly post ;-)
Hello Micki, Nollaig Shonna Duit to you and Joe. Hope you are keeping warm, 23" of snow here in Phila over the weekend. What a wonderful give away you are having.
I am a follower and have been for a while now.
Good morning from WA State! I would love to be entered into your give-a-way! I've blogged about your give-a-way on my blog at http://aquiltersnest.blogspot.com/
I'm not sure where to click to follow your blog so please let me know. My husband and I visited Donegal in 1998 and loved that area of Ireland in particular.
Merry Christmas!
Laura T
I'm now a follower! I found it:)
Laura T
This Colleen wishes you and yours a wonderful Christmas Holiday!
Please enter me in your lovely Irish giveaway! If I win, can I trade it for a plane ticket to come see you...LOL
I have been a follower for a long time and enjoy your blog very much, especially the scenery of beautiful Ireland :)
ckbaker46@yahoo.com
Hi Micky... I am now a follower and I will post this on my blog..
Hope I win something...
Cath Ü
I just found you from Pat... I love your blog, and what a super giveaway!
I'm a follower now!
What a great giveaway. Fun stuff Micki.
Not for sure if it's too late but here I am. I have your button on my blog and I will blog about your give away. I can't sign onto e-blogger from my home. Thanks for having such a lovely give away!!
Well, that is too much fun Micki! What a generous giveaway! I am a follower, as you know...
Have you received my card yet?
What a very nice Christmas giveaway! I found your blog via Quilt hollow and popped over. Thanks for the chance to win... and I now follow you. :)
Hi there Mickie, I have just been told to check out your blog, so this is my first visit. I will be dropping in on your blog in the future. Have a lovely Christmas. Kind regards, Anita.
Hello, Micki, I am a follower of your blog so please add a trio of entries for your wonderful giveaway. I love the cottage! Someday, I hope to visit Ireland. I have Irish heritage but didn't discover it til several years ago when I started coordinating our family reunions. Another cousin began doing genealogy in the hopes of finding our "roots". And she did.......my great, great, great grandfather was born in Ireland. Since learning that, she's been able to make lots of connections. It's fun to hear each time she makes a new discovery. :-)
h what a lovely giveaway! Please include my name. I have never been to Ireland but would like to visit one day. I wish I could be the lucky winner.
Merry Christmas!
Edit
Oh my Micki!!!
Wonderful package for sure!
Count me in!
Yes I been a follower for a while too...;-)
Happy Christmas to you and Joe!!
Lola
Hi Micki
"Nollaig Shonna Duit", please enter me for your Christmas Give-away i am a follower
Hugs Janice
Merry Christmas! Would love to win your giveaway gifts.
Wow! What a great giveaway! I just found your blog, so I am not yet a follower, but will be. Nollaig Shonna Duit to you too! Thanks for the chance.
Pam1228
Nollaig Shonna Duit to you, but I have to say Feliz Navidad para ti!!!, thank you so much for left me sweet comments, I love them all, and you became my follower as well!, yay!, you're really kind! :), I'd like to win everything, it's adorable!, but it's already crowded, lol. I put your button on my left hand sidebar, I'll be reading you for sure!
Just discovered your blog, and what a lucky time to do so. Would love to win your giveaway. Bonnie in Iowa US.
browne426@hotmail.com
Just found you - how nice to hear Leonard Cohen playing all the way from Ireland. Will go straight away and add you to my following list. Looking forward to learning more about quilting in Ireland. xox, Merry Christmas!
Hi Micki, What a generous giveaway and some lovely gifts depicting your beautiful country.
I am a follower and have mentioned your giveaway on my blog.
What a wonderful giveaway! I LOVE Ireland - would love to go one day!
I am following your blog
Okay, so heres my comment, even if it's a few days after I posted about your give away. And I am a follower!
Wow! This got a lot of comments-love it! Please enter me in your give-a-way. Yes, I am a follower. Have not visited you in a few days, busy with the last minute Christmas things-ha! God Bless, have a wonderful day! ♥ Kerrie
What a nice giveaway!
Post a Comment