Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Friends Swap Package


Ros sent me a wonderful Friends Swap Package, which arrived in the mail today. As you can see by the pic, I got tons of things and each one of them was individually wrapped, so it was such fun opening each little package. I received a lovely teacup with fruit tea, a handmade sewing kit with beautiful trims inside and embroidery needles, a siggy block, lollypops, a fabric postcard,a batik fat quarter, a very colorful "M" which I have hung up in my bedroom, a scented sachet, a copy of Country Living Magazine, and finally colorful fibres for my machine felting.Thank you so much for the lovely gifts, and I am so grateful for your generosity and most of all for your friendship.
It is so much fun meeting people like Ros in swaps and exchanging our lives and gifts with each other. I hope that we stay friends, as it has been wonderful getting to know her.

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh wow Micki! I did a zoom in on the cup and it is beautiful. Looks like you received a wonderful package. Enjoy!
Jocelyn

Searchfamilies said...

You did do well, i had the chance to meet my swap partner & will again later in the month when i will be going to her quilting group.
It is so amazing how people from all over the world meet & the generousity of them enjoy your swap
Hugs Janice

Anonymous said...

What wonderful gifts, Micki!! I always love the Country Living magazines! :)

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Micki,
So glad your parcel arrived and that you liked the little gifts. I enjoyed putting it together for you! Ros

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

how nice...i've never done a swap. i can't keep up with the things i am trying to get done for family and self! i can't even keep up with my favorite blogs. how do the hours go so much faster and there are so many fewer of them?
love the galloping horse landscape---oh, and the potholders! they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful experience! And great presents. They're beautiful.

Julia said...

What wonderful gifts, Micki..
so much there to enjoy.
The Country Living magazines are a great way to spend a couple of hours relaxing..

Nat Palaskas said...

Great package you've got there. I used to swaps with crazy quilt group and just love receiving them back. Have fun Micki

Cattinka said...

You got beautiful soft mail! Isn´t it always exciting to open a soft envelope.
KATRIN W.

a good yarn said...

That's a terrific sstash of goodies.

Khris said...

ohh lovely goodies there Micki..well done to Ros and lucky you...hugs Khris