The second oriental cushion is done. The two of them look grand on our bed and they match perfectly to the geisha quilt. Onward to my next project. The fun is thinking of what I want to do.
I had the fun of talking via Skype to one of my blogger friends named Janice, who lives in England. You can see her blog at http://craftlady-searchfamilies.blogspot.com/ I finally got to talk to her as if we were face to face which was cool. We talked for a long while, and that was such fun!
Joe and I then had a lovely, quiet Sunday. It is now late afternoon, and we are going to take our long walk in the hills, as it was so sunny all day that Joe wanted us to wait till the sun wasn't as strong. All the precaution is due to my having had skin cancer, and once you have had surgery on your face and on the top of your head, you think twice about going out when the sun is shining so brightly. Well, it is like someone said recently...that is why I guess that I liked the Twilight Series, as sometimes, I am like a vampire myself.LOL I always head outside with long sleeves, leggings, a baseball cap, and tons of suntan lotion.
Off to take our walk! Enjoy your Sunday!
6 comments:
I love your pillow! So beautiful and so creative. Enjoy your walk. I find time outdoors refreshing.
It is a perfect mate to the first one. Just enough contrast to create interest. Your work is always so beautiful.
The interview is such an honor. I, too, have been lucky enough to find my soulmate and be able to relax with im during this stage of our lives. You, however, are also lucky with the wonderful places so close to tske your walks. It is so beautiful there.
The pillow is gorgeous Micki. Yes, planning what to do next is always exciting. Have a nice walk in the hill
The pillow is gorgeous Micki...
We love to walk along a nearby beach, smelling the lovely fresh air..
Thank you for your recent comment..
The pillow's turned out wonderful. I'm glad you are so careful with the sun. We've lost two members of our family to Melanoma, so I often like to walk at night too.
Hi Micki
Yes i agree with Joe better to be safe than sorry
Great talking to you & your cushion as ever is beautiful
Hugs Janice
Post a Comment