Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Haiku Contest

Just a quick note.... Some of you have asked to see the haiku that I wrote for the contest. Actually, I submitted several haikus. I just found out that EQ printed the winners' poems in their July Newsletter. You can see my winning haiku here and also on that page my other haikus that I wrote. There were a lot of people who entered, as you can see. I was so happy to win!

14 comments:

Colleen's Blog Long Island NY said...

Congratulations on winning the contest Micki. Colleen

a good yarn said...

Hi Micki, congratulations on the win. Your PIF is ready for posting but I need you to send me your postal address. Have emailed you but no response. Please get in touch soon! Ann :)

Tammy said...

Congrats Micki!

Wendy said...

Hi Micki, congrats on your win! How exciting for you.

Laurie said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Nat Palaskas said...

Congratulations Micki, you are so good with the writing. I am very proud of you.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

That's so kewl Micki! Also congrats on winning a giveaway, you lucky duck

Chris H said...

OOOO I wonder what you won! I think people who do those Haiku thingees are rather clever! And have too much time on their hands.... go do some sewing woman!!! Ha ha ha.. ignore me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Micki, congratulations on your win...was it unexpected? Regards Lyn

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Congratulations Micki....I went over and had a look. Now I know what a haiku is♥x

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! That was a beautiful poem.

Kath said...

Well done Micki! Kath X

Simone de Klerk said...

Beautiful poem, Micki! I think I liked the 'pieces appliquéd' best. That would have been my nr. 1 (O:

Pat from Florida said...

Congratulations on your winning Haiku, Micki! Way to go!