Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sneak Peek of My Puzzle Bag and Some More Giveaways


Well, here are another three links to wonderful giveaways: First, Joanne has some lovely patriotic prizes in her giveaway. Another great one is from Joy who is giving away a Dragonflight Pattern . Wait till you see the quilt that she made from it!Finally, Karen
is having a 4th of July Giveaway, and she is giving away some lovely gifts.
Also, I started a puzzle bag. I appliqued four puzzle blocks (that I received in a swap) on the front...all embroidered by hand. This is just a sneak peek, as I have tons to do on the bag.

Back to painting...UGHHHHHH!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,
I love your bag

Hugs Rena

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Micki,
Your bag is beautiful!
Ros

Marie said...

Hey ypou can paint today but tomorrow you need to have fun for your birthday. Love your puzzel bag. did your order the ribbon emb. book that is in the Quilt show letter?I believe I will today. Need to get some ribbon too.Hugs, Marie

Nedra said...

I've never seen puzzle pieces put on a bag. Great idea.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the links Micki. I already know about Kaaren, but the others were very nice to visit. Hope the painting will soon be done :-)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I reckon you can never have enough bags Micki...thanks for the links. Have a beautiful day tomorrow...Hugs on your Special Day, Dzintra and JoJo♥x

Dionne said...

What a FUN bag! I've never seen puzzle pieces applique'd before!
Cheers,
Dionne
PS - Thanks for the giveaways

Cattinka said...

I remember you telling us about the puzzle blocks earlier, it is nice to see what you are about to create with them. I hope the mailman finds his way to your house tomorrow.... hope I didn´t send my envelope too late.
KATRIN W.

Pursuing Art... said...

Happy Birthday Micki! I hope you enjoy your day and remember you are 59 yrs YOUNG!

I like the start to your puzzle bag...looking forward to seeing it complete. Your tablecloth and doily are just beautiful too. What lovely mail you've been receiving from friends...you lucky gal!

Your painting is coming along nicely. It will feel so wonderful and fresh when you are done. You are stylishly dressed...just the way you should be...comfortable!

Happy stitching...~Lisa

Joy said...

Hi Micki, what a cute bag!!! Thanks so much for putting the link to my giveaway on your blog ... I'll make sure you get an extra entry!!! Good luck :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I love that bag! Have a wonderful Birthday!

Khris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MICKI.....hugsss Khris