Darlene from Insights from Sew Cal Gal has interviewed me, and she has posted it on her blog. I was so honored and touched that she would ask to interview me. She did such a wonderful job on it, and I was so excited to read it. Joe and I were very touched that she wrote about our love story, and she emphasized that we were soulmates. It meant so much to both of us. She wrote that I could have been a character out of a Nora Roberts book, and our romance was just what Nora would have written about. How sweet is that! I humbly admit that I never read Nora Roberts, and I will definitely have to read one of her books, thus, I have asked Darlene to recommend me one of her really good books. I am a sucker for romance. All, I can say is that I am living the life that I always dreamed of through my marriage to Joe and my life here in Ireland. I sometimes have to pinch myself to see if I really met such a wonderful man like Joe. He is my best friend and truly my soulmate. All the crafts that I do are just the extra icing on the cake. It is just wonderful to be retired and to spend each and every moment with Joe.
Thanks so much Darlene, and I hope that you all visit Darlene's blog at http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/2009/06/meet-micki-butler.html to read the interview.
16 comments:
Micki that so cool that someone else is interviewing you!!! I am going over there to have a ready now. Congratulations!
Now your love story will become even more famous, how wonderful is that!
How wonderful is that! I will pop over there right now!
Cheers,
Dionne
Wow Micki, what an interview!!! It was such a pleasure to read it:)
how cool. i'm going over to read it now.
Wow Micki congratulations! What a great write up. You are certainly a lady of the world. And I love your new blog face!
Jocelyn
Hi Micky,
I enjoyed reading your story!
Ros
Micki that is so cool...congratulations!
What a lovely interview. She makes you sound so romantic and picturesque. All it needed was a picture of you and Joe all windswept on a rolling green hill with a stone fence in the background.
A lovely story set in a lovely place, Micki and Joe! Yes, Micki, very Nora Roberts!
Hugs - lurline♥
Awe Micki, I knew about you and Joe the first time I visited. I feel your love for your man and know that it's given right back at you.
Imagine being innterviewed! Well done.
Have read your past 3 weeks of adventure and am also loving your life.
What a beautiful story she has told it so well may be she should think of writing a novel
I love seeing your work there as well you are very talented & as i received your potholders i seen your work thanks again for those.
Your story is also a great one & i love the photos of the area you live in may be one day i get to visit Ireland i mean i have ancestors who come from there so who knows
Hugs Janice
A brilliant interview Micki. Glad that someone has thought o feature you in the way that you have featured others. You and Joe have something that is to be treasured, but you know that already. Maggi x
Hi Micki,
The interview was very interesting. Congratulations.
Looks like we won't make it to Ireland on our trip. We will wave across the water from Wales :)
Well, it was wonderful learning more about you, Micki, and your romance that led you to the emerald isle! Congrats on the interview, and I am still loving that Harvest Moon quilt of yours!
I'm off to read your interview right now! Kath x
Post a Comment