Monday, June 8, 2009

I won a giveaway!!!!!!

This morning, while I was a bit bleary eyed from just waking up, I went to my dashboard and saw that I won Robyn's May Giveaway. My Goodness! This is coming right before my birthday which is next week, so isn't the timing perfect! Here is what I won. You can see it at http://daisyquilts.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-having-giveaway.html and here was the announcement that I won: http://daisyquilts.blogspot.com/ There were so many entrants that I couldn't believe that I won. I must be a lucky bunny.How cool is that!

Today I am working on a SunBonnet Sue wallhanging. I am doing all the hand applique and I will post a pic soon.
Well, this week has got to be a good one...what a nice beginning to a week.

13 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Congratulations on winning (O: You have been very busy again lately! I love your cushion tops.
Have a lovely week!

Natalija said...

Congrats :)

Rosa-Munda said...

Well done Micki, what a lovely surprise!

Marie said...

Hey Girlfriend, Happy for you that your getting a prize.When is your birthday? Can't wait to see your Sunbonnett Sue, love those little girls. Hugs, Marie

RG said...

Wooohoo Micki!!
Congrats to you and Happy Birthday!!
hugs
Robyn xx

Searchfamilies said...

Congraulations, the luck of the Irish okay i know your not Irish but you are by association lol
Hugs Janice

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

You're on a roll now...congratulations Micki...Dzintra♥x

Unknown said...

congrats on the winning, I couldn't win a bag of air. haha

Kath said...

Hey lucky you, Enjoy! Kath x

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Hope you share the prize with us all ... lucky you! Congrats! TTFN ~ Marydon

Maggey and Jim said...

Hey Micki,
Way to go!! So glad for your winning. The doll pattern is so cute and I have been trying to find it in the US but no luck.. Can't wait to see your take on her. Have a great week.
Hug, Maggey

Khris said...

I wondered if that was you who won when I saw the name Micki...well done girl...hugs Khris

Laurie said...

Ooh, lucky you!