I just found out that I won a wonderful July 4th Giveaway that was at Joanne's blog Splitting Stiches. Here is the announcement of my winning, and you can see what I won here.
Thank you so much Joanne! I can't tell you how much this means to me, being a Philly girl from the U.S.A and not being able to get all those wonderful patriotic items here in Ireland. Of course, we also do not celebrate July 4th here, so this is doubly nice for me. I will cherish everything, and I can't tell you how happy I was when I found out that I won tonight.
Thanks again, and please do visit Joanne's blog, as I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her and reading all her posts each and every day!
PS: I have to tell you that I found out about Joanne's giveaway at almost 1 A.M. in the morning. I was really tired, and ready to go to bed. Then suddenly, Joe told me that I had won the giveaway, and I couldn't believe it. He was reading the comments of the posts that I had and saw that I had won. I was thrilled!
Big News!!!!.......I am also adding that this morning, I got an email from Sarah Shriver from Electric Quilt. A month ago, I entered a haiku contest, as I love to write poetry. I really didn't think about it, as there were tons of entries. Well, it appears that I won, and I get to choose between Quiltmaker Volumes 1-6. I decided to take Volume 6 as it is the latest program, and it has hundreds of continuous quilting designs that I can use in my quilts. I was told that they really loved my haikus....What an honor!
I think that Robyn was right when she said that I should enter the lottery. This has been a very lucky time for me.
9 comments:
Congratulations Micki, don't you just love giveaways?
lizzie
Congratulations Micki. What a great prize!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Wow Micki...more congrats to you!!
Wooohoo!! You better go buy a lottery ticket I think...lol
BTW, I like the way Aggie finished!
I hope you will her enjoy her :D
hugs Robyn xx
Congratulations Micki. This is really sew exciting. Enjoy!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Congratulations on both wins you certainly seem lucky, me i couldn't win a cold if it was being given away lol
Well done
Hugs Janice
Wow, Micki, congratulations with your wins! Do we get to read the poem?
Congratulations Micki...you are on a lucky streak at the moment!!! And wow winning with your poem too...awesome...do you think we could have a look at it sometime...as I say, you are a lady of many talents!!!
What a fabulous win!!!
Post a Comment