Yesterday, when I got the thread, a few people said that we quilters all love thread and fabric! Boy is that true! Right after the New Year, I am joining Cotton Club's Aurifil Thread Collection Club where you get thread sent to you each month for a year. I don't know which one I will join...Just look at the amount of collections that they have! It will be a hard decision, but I am going to enjoy getting threads sent to me each month. I think that I am leaning towards the Aurifil Large Spool Club. Check out the rest of their site....they have tons of things in their catalogue.
Anyways, it is great fun getting to open an Advent package each day!!!! Enjoy your Saturday!
4 comments:
Okay, I finally gave in and ordered some Aurifil thread to try. I couldn't stand that everyone raves about it and I have never even tried it.
Sigh, I fear a new thread addiction! Thanks so much!
The advent swap sounds like a lot of fun as does have a little gift every day!
I need to go check out that thread link you posted. Hooray for new needles, too!
Advent swaps sound really neat. I'm going to have to join one next year. You can always use thread and needles...
slaĆnte
Post a Comment