Tomorrow is Christmas Day, and from our wee cottage in Dunfanaghy, Ireland, Joe and I and our two boys Rufus and Charlie would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!As of this post, Santa is in Cambodia as you can see by the Norad Santa Tracker. He has a while to go till he comes to Ireland. Thank God, we have a chimney....Hope he can fit!
Looks like he has been eating a lot of cookies. Merry Christmas to all and Ho, Ho, Ho!PS: Hit the videos link on the Norad site and you will see Santa travelling around the world.
23 comments:
Wish you a merry Christmas, Micki!
It is beginning to snow here in Oklahoma ~ white Christmas, yay!
A very Merry Christmas to you, Micki!
Catherine
LOL. Very cute post.
I hope you, Joe and your two four legged kids have a very Merry Christmas!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
I wish you and your family a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
A Very Merry Happy Joyful Christmas to you too.
Happy Christmas!
Mickie - thank you so much for your beautiful holiday wishes and all that you have shared with each of us.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday too.
Hugs of appreciation and best wishes.
Linda
Merry Christmas dear Micki!!!
I hope you and Joe have a wonderful day!
Happy Christmas Micki! I hope the holiday is full of joy and laughter for you!
Ho Ho HO and it won't be too long till he's there!!! He's just dropped off a few things now and is on his way...Have a great one...Dzintra♥x
Merry Christmas to you, Joe and the "boys" as well, Micki.
Merry Christmas Micki, Ros x
Merry christmas micki! If you see santa first, send him this way!!!! Melinda
Merry Christmas to you Micki.
A very merry Christmas to you as well. Best wishes for a lovely new year.
Merry Christmas Micki!
Have a wonderful Xmas and look forward to your posts soon.
Oh have my siggy from Annelies so can start doing them SOON.
Merry Christmas Micki!!! Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy every minute of the holiday!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B
Merry Christmas Micki and Joe. Thanks for my lovely card. Have a great day - Nat
Merry Christmas my friend, to you and yours from me and mine xxxx
A Merry Christmas to you filled with joy.
Gina
Merry Christmas, Micki! It's very early on Christmas morning here in Oregon. It's dry here, but COLD (22 degrees F.) I hope you and all of your readers have a wonderful day.
MERRY CHRISTMAS MICKI and FAMILY!
Post a Comment