I couldn't resist making just one more Sunbonnet Sue Pincushion....I wanted this one to be huge, so I chose Sunbonnet Sue taking her Scotch Terrier for a walk. I got a real laugh when I saw the one that I did yesterday next to the huge one that I did today. Oh, so fuuny to see them together! Well, they are both sitting on my sewing table next to my Pfaff 4.0 Expression. I am still waiting for the plastic pellets to arrive from England, so I can do the owl and Aggie the doll. I can't wait ! All the pattern pieces are ready, so I am set to go.Hope you get a good laugh when you see the two pincushions together. Both of them are so cute!
Well, I have my miniature wallhanging that I am doing of Sunbonnet Sue with my International Friendship Group. Each month up to and including October, we are getting patterns to make. That will probably be my l
ast Sunbonnet Sue.Anyways, here is a pic to remind you what the miniature looks like.. I did post about it before. I love Sunbonnet Sue going techy, so I had to do it. If you are a lover of Sunbonnet Sue, you know how hard it is to resist making her.
ast Sunbonnet Sue.Anyways, here is a pic to remind you what the miniature looks like.. I did post about it before. I love Sunbonnet Sue going techy, so I had to do it. If you are a lover of Sunbonnet Sue, you know how hard it is to resist making her.Well today, I told my friend Simone that I thought the Sunbonnet Sue patterns so cute, but I have so many other designs that I want to do, so after I finish my miniature, and machine quilt my other Sunbonnet Sue wallhanging that I showed you in a previous post, that is it for me as far as Sunbonnet Sue is concerned. I do have to say that I absolutely love her, so it is with great love that I say my fond farewell to her!
5 comments:
Very nice you do as ever lovely work
Who knew that Sunbonnet Sue was a blogger too? I love it!
I could find that pin cushion even without my glasses - she is hard to resist though isn't she?
I often wondered what people from Sunbonnet Sue's era would think of our "modern world." Now I know based on your wallhanging!! How cute.
I love sunbonnet Sue at her computer!! and her cute little feet, delightful! Kath x
Post a Comment