A quick post to tell you about Kim's giveaway. Go to her blog and see what goodies she is giving away. Also, Nedra is having a 5 day giveaway...How neat is that!
Also go look at a great tutorial on the Patriotic Star Pillow at Moda Shop using a wonderful product called Texture Magic. I am definitely trying this out!
Just to tease you a bit about my Irish Giveaway , which will be in July... It will be all Irish products, one of which will be a bundle of Irish Tweed fabrics that are drop dead gorgeous. Also, there will be a stunning Irish Pattern, an Irish Quilting Magazine and some other goodies, which right now are all hush hush. A forthcoming pic will be posted in July with details of the giveaway. This is going to be a great bundle of prizes for some lucky person. Oh, I have to mention that this giveaway is to celebrate my first anniversary blogging and also for passing 10.000 hits...It is amazing that over 10,000 people came to visit me!
14 comments:
I love Irish tweed! Can hardly wait!
WAY KEWL!!!
Ohhh..An Irish Give Away. Looking forward to seeing this one.
And thanks for the mention of Texture Magic. It's very fun to work with!
Wow Micki, can't wait to see your Irish Giveaway :-)
Sounds like fun! Thanks for posting on the new product. I'm going to go check out that link.
Roll on July!
Love the way Aggie is shaping up. She looks great.
cheers
Marina
I'll be watching for your giveaway Micki, sounds like fun,
lizzie
A little bit of Ireland would be lovely!
Hugs - Lurline♥
What's a great idea on Irish giveaway. Will looking forward to that. Thanks Micki
OOOO prizes! I am going to be in on this one!
Did you enter my competition? I soooo can't remember... I've had quite a few entries already!
I have had over 316,000 hits on my blog! AWESOME!
How nice with a Irish giveaway :) Looking forward to it. Hope you had a great weekend? Here in Göteborg it was very hot, not much activity in other words.
Happy Anniversary coming up Micki!!! Now you are teasing us with that Irish Giveaway...it sounds wonderful!!!
Your Irish giveaway sounds so exciting! Can't wait:)
oooh how wonderful, tweed. Arent' Nedra and Kim the best!
Post a Comment