Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Christmas Block and Siggy Block



I got a wonderful Christmas block from Valerie, who is in my SBS Friendship Group...I will be soon making my Christmas quilt, and this block can give you an idea for sure how special it will look on our bed. Thanks Valerie for the beautiful fabric and pattern. You outdid yourself!


Then , Nel who is from Australia, but originally from Holland, sent me a wonderful siggy block and a long letter about herself. I just love the center block of flowers, and the hand dyed fabric in a bright, cheery orange. She told me that she has over 200 siggy blocks that she has collected so far. I am way behind, but I am inching my way up to 55, so that isn't all that bad considering that I just recently started the International Siggy Swap.

I am still keeping the mailman as busy as a bee.

No comments: