

Pat in the Friendship Group asked me to make her a postcard. I found a design that had a "P" in it and my all time favorite animal "the pig"...Joe and I love pigs, since we went camping at a campsite right outside the town of Kilkenny where they have the Kilkenny Castle...which was the seat of the Butler Family... You know why we love that castle....Anyway, the campsite was lovely, and there were lovely walks by a lake, and lots of pigs, as it was a working farm. We had so much fun visiting them, and they did look happy as Larry basking in the sun. Back to the postcard, I did have a good time making it for Pat. I used my embrodery machine, and I added some embellishments. I think that the best machine that I ever got was the embroidery machine. I am saving up for a wonderful 12 block tile scene of a Covered Bridge that is on Anita Goodesign's website at http://www.anita-goodesign.com/ It reminds me of the covered bridges that we had in my homestate of PA. It will be a lot of work, but it will be so colourful and beautiful when it is done. I will have to stock up on all the colours of threads that I will need to put this wonderful scene together. Well, getting back to the "Letter P Pig" design, it was so cute, so I had to use it for Pat. I am mailing the card out today, so she should have it by the end of the week or beginning of next week, as she lives in Fla.
No comments:
Post a Comment