I received two blocks from Bobye in my SBS Friendship Group...one was a lovely friendship block and the other was an incredibly beautiful Christmas block. The center of the block had a wonderful novelty print. That will have to go in the middle of the Christmas quilt that I will make with all of the Christmas blocks.
Then, I got two fabric postcards. One was from Susan who is from the Fiberartpostcard Group, who sent a lovely flower card for the "Anything Goes" Swap. Also Sharon sent me a really funny card with a wonderful saying from Lucille Ball which said," The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ....great advice!
Then, I got two fabric postcards. One was from Susan who is from the Fiberartpostcard Group, who sent a lovely flower card for the "Anything Goes" Swap. Also Sharon sent me a really funny card with a wonderful saying from Lucille Ball which said," The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ....great advice!
Last, I was surprised with a lovely siggy from Evelyn in Germany. She sent me a bright orange, cheery card.
I will have to seriously consider getting the postman a wheelbarrow for all of my mail.LOL
Thanks to all!
3 comments:
The quilt blocks are so pretty. I just love the music on your blog. I just popped in and Willie starts singing Georgia On My Mind. Goosebump time.
Geez, I'm away from blogland for 4 days and you've been busy girl! I'm telling ya the postman is just jealous of all the mail you get :^)
I can't believe you made that whole landscape in one day!!! Good grief woman! You must running off energizer batteries! It's really beautiful, and one day I hope I can have time to make wonderful creations. Jerilynn
Post a Comment