Friday, September 26, 2008

Horn Head Wallhanging Finally Finished




I finally hand sewed the binding to the wall hanging. I had the previous day done tons of machine quilting and fancy stitches. I never realized that my Pfaff 2048 had so many wonderful stitches. I know many of us don't even use the many stitches we have. Anyway, it is done, and it is hanging up in all its glory. Now on to my next project!


4 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Micki,
Your wallhanging is so pretty. I love the colors.
Did you get to watch Criminal Minds season opener last night? I think it was the best episode yet.

Jeri said...

I knew you would be finished. You are so tenacious! Were you a pit bull in a former life? :)

It's gorgeous! (I had spelling errors and didn't want a former English teacher to notice! ha!)

You inspire me to do one of the beach. Wish I could. Perhaps I'll send you a pic and you can see what you can do. I love seeing your creations. JL

Maggey and Jim said...

I love how you did the border,it really sets it off and doesn't take away from the focal point. You are such a worker.. Great piece..
Maggey

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Very very nice Micki. Aren't you glad you finished another project? LOL