Sunday, September 28, 2008

Christmas House Block Exchange




Today, I made my first two Christmas houses for the Christmas Block Exchange with my Stichin Fingers Group. I have 10 more to go, plus one for myself. It will be fun to receive 12 blocks from the people in the group. It will make a very lovely wall hanging or quilt for Christmas. Boy did it put me into the Christmas spirit!..We only have 11 weeks till Christmas....My goodness, this year has flown! I will be adding the photos of the blocks each day, so look out for them!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the block Micki. 11 weeks until Christmas, I'd better get busy with the Christmas dolls and Santa Sacks. OMG I've not finished everything for Halloween yet!!

quiltmom anna said...

Micki,
I don't want to think about Christmas yet-VBG I just got my fall decorations out on the table and buffet.
Did you see the season Opener of Criminal Minds? Are you seeing the newest series?
I watch the series regularly so I wondered what you thought of the first episode..
I have blogged and updated my blog most of the day - now some time for quilting,
Regards,
Anna