I have to admit that walking through the hills of Donegal around our town is the best thing that Joe and I do together. There is nothing like the scenes that we see. The ocean is always in view, the hills surround us, Muckish Mountain is in the distance, and of course there is Horn Head. We love it all. On a Sunday morning, when the whole town is asleep, we are out walking around the loop of the town, and we have all the scenes to ourselves. I will never forget the first time that I saw a field with sheep...boy did I love that. Of course, the ocean is incredibly beautiful, and we will never take it for granted. We are so lucky to live right by the beach, and we often have the beach to ourselves. It is never crowded, and if there are people, there are only a few there sharing its beauty and peace. Money can't buy any of the beauty that we see on a daily basis.
2 comments:
Hi
Its a wonderfull looking place, oh i could do with some where like that at moment,
Take care
It really looks beautiful. Maybe one day I'll get to Ireland. My great grandmother was a Kennedy from Ireland so it would be nice to visit where part of me came from!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I will make yours a regular stop!!
Post a Comment