I received three siggies today from people in the International Siggy Swap. The block with the adorable cat in the center came from Martina who is from Germany. Then Ria, from the Netherlands, made me a gorgeous block from flowered fabric, and her center was stamped with flowers also.Finally, the last block with the Big "M" on it..Was that made especially for me or what?....came from the Netherlands. Liesbeth made me this special block, and how nice of her to send me an "M" for my name.
Thanks to all!
5 comments:
Micki,
I see that Crimminal Minds is your favorite. It's one of mine too. I was very upset when Gideon left the show. His replacement is starting to grow on me.
hey, I agree with phyllis..He is getting better. This week was really good. Glad they are back.. And safe. By the way ,Micki, what is a siggy?? Not sure I have heard that word.
Would it be signature??
Thank you Micki,
I feel honored that you would use one of my flower pictures as inspiration.
Hi Micki,
I just made my first blog post - thought you might want to check it out.
Things are busy at school- thought I needed something else to do - didn't want to risk becoming bored:D
Here is the address:
http://quiltmomsjourney.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Anna
Post a Comment