

I have been watching Big Brother UK for a few months now, and the bookies predicted that Mikey would be the winner, but last night we were all surprised when the following happened:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=baU_-yDJM0w
Boy, was I shocked and rather disappointed that Rachel won...Oh my God! She is the Pollyanna, goody goody character who is so good that she makes you nauseous with her constant Miss Perfect attitude. The number of votes between Mikey and Rachel were so close.Well, Mikey got cheered the most, and was told by Davina in the interview that he was the most unforgettable character that Big Brother Uk ever had. He was blind, and you really respected his good humour, craziness, and postitive attitude. I have included a pic of Mikey and Rachel. The most hated characted, without a shadow of a doubt, was Rex, and even though, you can see he was good looking, he seemed to get a perverted pleasure in harrassing the other characters.
Rachel got 100,000 sterling...not bad for a short stay in the Big Brother House.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=baU_-yDJM0w
Boy, was I shocked and rather disappointed that Rachel won...Oh my God! She is the Pollyanna, goody goody character who is so good that she makes you nauseous with her constant Miss Perfect attitude. The number of votes between Mikey and Rachel were so close.Well, Mikey got cheered the most, and was told by Davina in the interview that he was the most unforgettable character that Big Brother Uk ever had. He was blind, and you really respected his good humour, craziness, and postitive attitude. I have included a pic of Mikey and Rachel. The most hated characted, without a shadow of a doubt, was Rex, and even though, you can see he was good looking, he seemed to get a perverted pleasure in harrassing the other characters.
Rachel got 100,000 sterling...not bad for a short stay in the Big Brother House.
No comments:
Post a Comment